4 : MAY THE GODS BE WITH ME .

~~ CLARRISA~~

I squinted my eye as I adjusted to darkness . What , a weird dream.I sighed. I woke up as I was feeling thirsty . I groaned as my head hit the bedpost . This mattress is so light and soft .
Where is the refrigerator? I grumbled . I couldn't imagine , once wealthy and powerful nation crumpled . This shows that nothing is certain and permanent .
I giggled at my thought . I should work as a philosopher too I mean I'm so great .
I heard footsteps , my heart beat rose rapidly .
I hid behind this big object ready to pounce on the intruder . I heard clinking of anklet . I was puzzled . Was this intruder a female ?

"Lady ? " I heard that female say . Wait! God I was not dreaming , I'm still in that pretty house .
I heard that lady sit next to me .

" why are you hiding here ?" She asked me .

" I don't know . I thought I was back in my hotel room , but somehow I'm still here ." I slumped back .
I heard her chuckle.

" why ? Did you drink too much wine?" She said .

"Where am I ? I mean where exactly in Egypt I'm ? " I asked her .

"Egypt ? This is not Egypt" she said sounding puzzled .
I laughed .

" You know the Great Egypt. Where Great pyramid of Giza is built " I stated in my obvious tone .

" This is Kemet . You're presently in GIZA " she said as she went to get some candles .

" c'mon I know you're done making a fool of me " I laughed .

" why would I do this ? " she said from one of the rooms .

" wait . This is very confusing . Where I'm ? "I asked now scared .

I said as I scratched my head . Maybe I did knocked my head on something very head .

" don't touch your head . It has been bandaged by Imhotep my husband " she said quite proud of her husband .

" Imhotep , that's a very nice beautiful name. Quite ancient if you ask me , even your daughter has beautiful name Nefesa. You really have a thing for ancient things right ? And not to forget you've a house similar to that of ones in ancient Egypt . " I said feeling impressed .

"I have no idea what you just said ." That woman said nodding her head in confusion .

" wait . I'm in Giza ? Where thy Pyramid is ? " I said . " I almost forgot to ask , what's your name ? "

" My name is Khaira , lady of Imhotep the high priest .
" she introduced herself .
She seemed quite proud of her husband .

I smile at that . Daymn I miss Jake . I smiled at my memories . God I need him with me , he must be so worried about me .

" Oh you mean Ikhet the tomb of our Great pharaoh Khufu ? "she said excitedly like a little child . I chuckled at her .

" Khaira . Would you mind showing me ? Like what's the point of visiting Egypt , I mean Kemet when you can't see the great old Pyramid . " I said fidgeting with my hair .

" Sure , you just need to dress a little appropriately . " she said uncomfortably .
I glanced down and my eyes widened .

I was wearing just bra and my undies . Nice Clarrisa , very nice Clarrisa .
" fine ."

" wait what's time is it ? " I asked her .

She looked at me if I grew two heads .

" very little time , till Ra bestows our land with his rays . " she said to me .