12 : FIND OR DIE

~~ CLARRISA ~~

I was sitting on the cot and playing Senet  with Nefasa .

" you loose once again Nefertiti." Nefasa said as she stuck her tongue out .

" No , not so easily Nefasa . I was going  easy on you ." I said .

" what about one more game ?" She challenged me .

I nodded .
" No , time to go to bed " Khaira said coming in and picking up senet and keeping it in the safe .
And picked up Nefasa and tucked her in . 

I too went to sleep , I still wasn't used to heat , but sleep was coming in and I yawned and soon found myself in a deep slumber .

I heard noises but ignored it , it may be a mouse . I went back to sleep . I felt a cold metal against my neck .
I woke up slowly and opened my eyes and let a scream .
The man with scary face had his crescent blade against my neck . Beads of sweat were now forming on my face .
I tried to move about , but he had my legs and hands tied up my a rope . I tried moving in and as I moved the grip of the rope was tightened . I winced in pain as red bruise appears on my wrist .
I yelped in pain as than man dragged me down from the cot , I landed on the ground with a thud on my back against the floor ,
He dragged me further as he grabbed my handful of red locks , dragging me against the rough floor of courtyard .
I screamed and begged for help . I tried kicking the man with my legs but it only landed with throbbing pain as it met with the armour .

" Leave her ." Khaira said running towards me , only to meet with tight slap against her cheek making her fall to the ground .
Imhotep came running towards unconscious Khaira and Nefasa trying hard not to cry . Imhotep made his way towards the man who slapped his wife , only to meet with threatening crescent blade which made him take two steps back .

" You'll be in trouble for striking the honourable lady . You'll be executed for that . You bastard " Imhotep thundered .

" We will see about that High Priest ." The man mocked her .

" You Hittitian Whore " the scary man spat on me .
He slapped me so hard . I cried in pain . Tears making their form in my eyes and trolling down my cheeks and going through my lips . I tasted the salt .
He punched me in the abdomen and picked me up and threw me on against the hard cell .
I whimpered , and saying only one thing that I'm no Hittitian and I've no agenda against the Kemet .
He slapped me hard again . I sushed up .
The two man behind him bounded my neck , wrist and legs  with big iron chain . I could feel the weight of the iron chain on my shoulders , feeling the burden and sharpened edges scrapping against my skin, feeling like a cold metal against my hot skin.
I sobbed bringing my legs close to my chest and bringing my head and enclosed it , my throat and my bud all dried up from all the constant crying .
I was parched . I dared not to ask them for a  glass of water .

It was pitch dark except the starry night , which was being gloomy as if expressing their Sympathy towards me .
Soon the grand palace came into being , with all the fire lit and the knights visible all around guarding the palace .
Not a palace but a fortress . It was huge , magnificent and grand .
It was absolutely beautiful with vibrant colour and patterns .
Someone jerked me , causing the chains to rattle around me , straining my neck  making me look in the front .

I was led through long hallways to the diminishing path of spiralling staircase which was completely spooky and filled with the pungent stench of blood , I covered my nose and mouth . Trying to hover away the stench which was making my head weak and uneasiness  feeling seeping in .
I closed my eyes as it burned and my legs were sore from constant dragging and my head was throbbing due to the merciless grabbing of my hair .