16: O WISE PHARAOH

~~ AHMOSE~~

I was standing in the balcony , observing my subjects . The busy market noise of shopkeepers and people alike .
The fresh air was rejuvenating my mood , the stars in the sky were shining like diamonds .
I was looking at the stars , remembering how I failed to protect my sister from those men .
I will not sit calmly till I don't get those 10 guards . I will have them mutilated  and their head adorning my gates of fortress .

" My lord , bath is ready ." Mind informed me .
I nodded and she went away .
I went and started to strip of my cloths and sit in the tub , the hot water relaxing my muscles and sweet scent calming my senses .
I closed my eyes and was taking in the peacefulness .
I took oil from the cups and started massaging myself .

" why do you need to massage yourself when you've me , my Pharaoh." Ankhesentat said as stood by the door and watched me with lust pooling in her eyes , she licked her lips and swayed her bottoms as she made her way to me .
She entered the pool and sat in front of me , lust dancing in her eyes like a hungry predator .
She stood up ever so slowly and tiptoed to the shelf and picked out the dark scented oil . She slowly made her way to me , her skin gleaming in the soft glow of lanterns and candles . Her smile dancing on her seductive face .
She went behind me and kissed my back and licking my ear lobe to my neck . She was massaging me with oil and licking me .
I stood up , not able to control my loins . I needed her , I needed her right now . I picked her up , she gasped and giggled .
I threw her on the bed . She was eyeing me like a starving person eyes the food .
I kissed her on her lips deeply , she opened her lips granting me access to her mouth . I bit her lips lightly making her wince a little . I grabbed her hair and twisted her , making her sit on my lower front . She smirked and she started grinding on me , moving her hips ever so slowly , her one hand clutching bed sheet and the other lining my thighs .
I climbed on top of her again making her go beneath me . I kissed her ferociously . I bit her upper lips drawing a bit of blood . I kissed her neck and sweet spot behind her ears , making her close her eyes in pleasure .
I tore her dress in two parts making her exposed .
I then took oil from the shelf and started massaging her chest , she moaned and arched her back trying to make my fingers caress her breast . I grabbed her breasts and massaged them clockwise and occasionally pinching her buds making her yelp in excitement . I was getting hard , her moans were like oil to my fire making my desires reach the highest level .
I further tore her garment to the south , giving me a good look of her enticing lady part . I retrieved the oil and dripped it slowly on her sex , making her gasp in lush . I then started massaging her slowly , I outlined her vagina by my thumb and started moving my thumb in circular motion . She moaned , her back arching getting hungry for more .
I took candle and lighted it , making it come close to her stomach , she gasped in excitement . Then I again massaged her with oil , now the wax from the candle melting away and dropping on stomach , she licked her lips , when her eyes closed enjoying the things I'm doing to her .
The wax was melting unto her chest , her breast, nipples and her upper part , I took the candle close enough so that she can feel warmth . I blew the candle off , kissing her ferociously once again , my mouth capturing hers entirely , she moaned in pleasure as our tongue fought for dominance .
I trailed kisses from her mouth till her navel , making her breath hitch. I inserted my 3 fingers in her and moved in circular motion making her juices flow .
" please your Pharaoh ." I commanded .
She at once stood up and got down on her knees and at once took my entire length in her mouth . Her head bopping up and down my entire length making her gag . While her hands moving up and down my shaft ,she sucked me as her life depended on it .
I grunted and groaned .
I stopped her abruptly and made her turn around , her bottoms in my face , I slapped her cheeks , making her excited , I bit on her cheeks making her moan and without any warning I rammed my entire length in her anus , she moaned so loudly , I moved in and out vigorously making her cry in pleasure she rubbed herself to calm her self down . I picked her up and made her sit on the table , her legs wide spread for me , I ate her out , she shivering in pleasure , I inserted my length in her and moved in and out . I pooled myself in her mouth and she swallowed and savoured ever bit of it .