They never leave at the same time as I do. They are always gone early because they catch a bite of breakfast in a cafe. It's either that or they are late because Jin cooks breakfast. Overall, it's still never the same time that I leave.

"Y/n! Good morning!" Jin called me out from down the hall with bright eyes. The others turned and shot me greetings as well. I walked closer before echoing their greetings.

"Do you have everything you need?"

"I believe so?" I began to do a mental checklist in my head.

"Let's go then!" Hoseok cheered brightly as the elevator opened right after his statement.

We all piled in and soon the elevator began its descent.

"How'd you sleep?" Jungkook smiled gently at me as he awaited my response.

"Pretty good. Uh, how about you?"

"Great actually!"

"How about your assignment?" Jimin inquired.

"Oh yeah. I got that in right in the nick of time. It was frustrating to get, but I just decided to, uh, yolo it and turned it in without perfecting every single small detail. Hopefully she doesn't notice the minor details and gives a good grade."

I shrugged as Jimin lightly chuckled and nodded in understanding.

The elevator opened up to reveal the garage. As soon as we all got out, I automatically glanced at my scooter to check its presence. It's a habit of mine.

"Would you like us to give you a ride?"

I glanced over to see Namjoon swinging a set of keys in his hands... until Yoongi reached up and grabbed it.

"Don't swing it again. Lord knows if you break another set of car keys."

"That wasn't completely my fault."

"How the heck do you break a car key?"

"By handing it to Namjoon."

"Hey!"

"Shush you two. In any case, we don't mind if you want to join us on our morning commute. Perhaps after classes end we could all go to a park." Jin let out a small smile afterwards.

"It's freezing outside?"

"Oh yeah huh. I guess we could all go to the movies."

"Huh? As in a date?"

He instantly blushed as my head tilted.

"Ah no. Like hanging out. Our first date should be a special one."

"Aren't movies special?"

"Well sure, but for when we officially ask you out, it should be memorable at least."

Taehyung leaned in from beside me and whispered, "He's one for dramatics. Then again he does have a point."

"Of course I do."

"Uh, I suppose I could join you guys. My scooter is a bit low on gas, but I could refuel tomorrow instead of today."

"Alright! Let's go!" Jungkook placed his hands on my shoulders as he steered me towards a random direction.

It wasn't long before he stopped me in front of the familiar SUV. Over time I've learned that between them they own four cars. One SUV and three sports cars. They were all pretty nice and well kept. I've been in each before and the interior designs weren't bad either.

I suppose today they chose the SUV.

"Alright, pile in."

We piled all our bags into the trunk before beginning to enter the car. Jin got behind the wheel with Yoongi in the passenger seat. I sat in the back with Namjoon and Jungkook. Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok sat in the middle seat. It felt pretty cramped.