-« III »-

"Song Soo Jin! In here!" Soo ah shouted.

I walked towards Soo ah and was surprised to see Eun Kyung along with another friend.

Their friend waved at me and I greeted them with a genuine smile on my face and introduced myself.

"You're here." I said towards Eun Kyung.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable the past few days." She said while looking at her feet.

"Hey, keep your chin up." I said and she smiled.

"I thought Soo ah was kidding that you were nice. I'm Rihyun. Nice to meet you." One of the girls with a beautiful long hair greeted.

I shook her hand and all of us ate some snacks while chatting.

They made me feel at home. I felt so comfortable with them that I was able to laugh so hard!

"It's really nice to see you laugh. From now on let's be friends!" Rihyun said.

"I'd be more happy~" I said.

"Shoot, shoot, shoot. Don't look all at once okay...but a guy behind you looks so good." Soo ah said while she acted as normal as she could.

"Who??" I asked.

I was about to look around when Rihyun lightly grabbed my cheeks and prevented me to look behind.

"Hard headed kid." She said and I chuckled.

"Sorry..." I said.

"Okay, you can look now. But don't make it obvious." She continued.

Rihyun started taking short glances behind us.

It made me so curious so I checked who it was.

My eyes widen when my eyes found Na Jaemin along with his friends.

"It's him again?" I mumbled.

"What?" Eun Kyung asked.

"Na Jaemin." I blurted.

"Oh. They're here too." Eun Kyung said.

"Wait, you know him?" Rihyun asked me.

"Hmm." I nodded.

"No wonder. He's like a complete package, you get me? I mean they all are sweethearts, but Jaemin is a different one." Rihyun said while she took a bite of her ice cream.

"I agree. But what keeps me curious is why he hasn't dated anyone after his breakup with his ex." Eun Kyung wondered.

My heart sank. I should be happy because they already broke up, but no, I felt bad.

He must've feel really sad after their breakup.

"He hasn't dated anyone since then??" I asked.

They all nodded.

"Why?" I curiously asked.

"She left just before we even graduate high school. Maybe he got too hurt of that breakup or maybe he's waiting for her to come back." Eun Kyung explained.

My heart felt crushed.

So there's a possibility he was waiting for her ex to come back...

"How'd you know about that?" I asked.

"Well, we came from the same academy in high school." Rihyun answered.

I nodded slowly.

"So you're close with them?" I said pertaining to Jaemin and his friends.

"Renjun, that cute guy on Jaemin's left. She's Eun Kyung's best friend." Rihyun said.

"Oh...but why-" i asked but was cut off by Soo-ah.

"They were best of friends-before." Soo-ah explained.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Before?" I said.

"Before that incident happened." Eun Kyung said with a weak smile.

I was starting to complete the puzzle pieces.

"He was my bestfriend before. but then after those rumors, things got messed up between us." She shared.

She sighed.

"That was my piece. That choreography was my creation. I worked so hard for it but they made people think I stole it. The worst part is that Renjun believed them. That's how I ended up being the subject of the rumors in our department." Eun Kyung added.

"We're really grateful for what you did for Eun Kyung, Soojin." Soo-ah said.

"Because of that, we were able to handle the rumor and clean Eun Kyung's reputation." Rihyun added.

I was shocked and speechless.

Eun Kyung held my hand and I smiled.

"Enough drama! What were we talking about earlier?" Soo-ah said as she changed the topic.

"Jaemin's breakup?" Rihyun said.

"Sooo, you're interested in him. Aren't you?" Eun Kyung teased.

"No." I protested with a laugh.

"I just got curious...that's all." I said.

"Ohh~ you're curious about Jaemin huh?" Soo-ah said.

"Wahh...Soojin knows how to check on guys~" Rihyun said as she patted my head.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Oh, I almost forgot! I have some errands to finish." Eun Kyung said as she hurriedly fixed her stuff.

"I'll go ahead, too." I said.

I remembered I had to visit Grandma before going home.

"Wait! Too soon? You didn't even looked at the guy I was pertaining to!" Soo-ah sulked.

"I aready saw him~ the guy with the black cap on right? Don't be too sad we'll see each other tomorrow anyways~" I said and they chuckled.

Rihyun and Soo-ah waved goodbye and I glanced at Jaemin for the last time before leaving.

Our eyes met once again and I saw polaris with his clear eyes.

I wonder what he's up to.

I was so curious to know what runs into his mind.

But above anything else, seeing him smile already makes me happy.

Eun Kyung held on to my arm and I went back to my senses.

I smiled thinking,

I hope you stay happy, My smiling angel.

- to be continued -

Yayy for 100 reads!

Please leave some votes (๑'ㅂ'๑) and thank you for those who added this on their reading lists!!

AHHH THE DREAMIES STOLE OUR HEARTS AGAIN AND AGAIN FOR CONSECUTIVE DAYS. I CAN'T

💜!