A Car Ride

Yay! This is not a sad chapter! I have a bit of writers block and I don't know how to get back into the writing groove. A lot has been going on at home lately and its been hard to find motivation to do anything.

Irrelevant, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter :)

*****

JOHNS POV

His skin was cold as I grabbed his jaw, the cooler made my fingers stiff and ache as I held onto him, I scrunch my eyebrows and kissed him harder. He was eager, grabbing at the back of my shirt and fisting it tightly, I opened my mouth and he let his tongue inside, dancing with my own.

Sherlock pushes me so my back hits one of the shelves painfully, I groan into the kiss and he swallows it, sliding his hands up my back and around my shoulders, trying to pull me closer.

He lets go of my lips suddenly, not saying anything, his eyes still shut. He licks his lips and pulls back a little bit more, "I need to get back to work," his breath is warm against my face and his eyes open, my arms were around his shoulders and my body was pressed tightly against his in a lewd manner.

"Nope, you're quitting," I say and he groans.

"Holy fuck, fine, I'll quit but if I have to find a new job, so do you, we can apply to the same places," his voice is ragged and uneven, I smile at the suggestion.

"Deal," I whisper, he laughs and reads my expression before putting his face in the crook of my neck, hugging me tightly.

"Thank you for everything," he murmurs into my neck, I shiver and squeeze him before he pulls away.

"My friends think I'm using the loo," I admit and he laughs, it had to have been at least seven minutes since I'd had been gone.

"My coworkers don't know where I am," he replies and I smile up at him, "come on, lets go," he says and I nod, pushing off the shelves.

We walk to the metal door and I open it, being welcomed by the warmth from the roaring kitchen, he leads me through the maze once again and before I know it I'm in the dining room, and Sherlock is going to tables, I smile to myself before heading back to my seat.

"You good?" Ty questions after I get back into the booth and stare at the table, feeling faint while I think back to the cooler. I wasn't usually like this, I've kissed many people and haven't had it take over my thoughts, but Sherlock was different. God, he was so fucking different.

I pull myself out of the trance and look at Ty, "Hm? Oh, yeah, I'm good," I give a fleeting smile and he opens his mouth.

"You just took a shit for like, eight minutes and now you're all smiley," Trevor states, my eyes dart to him, then to Austin, they're all staring at me.

"What?" I can't help but grin, everything made me smile right now, "What do you want me to say? I had a good time?" they all laugh and I join, grabbing my glass of water and taking a sip, I set it back down and put my elbows on the table, listening to everyone talk.

"Could I refill that for you?" I look up and Sherlock stands with a pitcher of water in his hand, I smile, he had to pretend we didn't just snog each other in the cooler, I grab my glass and hand it to him.

I watch the glass fill with water while the others go back to having a conversation, Sherlock glances away from the glass and looks into my eyes, only briefly before the cup is filled.

"Thank you," I say, reaching my hand up to retake the glass, I let my fingers brush over his, somehow still needing to touch him.

"Course," Sherlock smiles and looks at all the other waters on the table, none of which were empty.