Chapter 29 - I Love You As A Friend

Start from the beginning

I'm about to go on in ten minutes, so I decided to call Emily. It rang a few times before she picked up.

-Hi baby, where are you? I asked a little bit confuesed, I didn't recognize where she was.

-I'm over at Kendall's house, aren't you going on in like ten minutes? She asked, and I smiled at the sound of her voice, I really miss her. 

-Yeah, but I just needed to hear your voice before I went on, I miss you, I said smiling sadly. Before she replied, I heard Wilmer.

-Demi, Max said you have to go on in two minutes, he said before leaving the room again, I could see a dissappointed look on Emily's face.

-What is he doing there, is it payback for what happened? She asked, and I could see tears starting to form in her eyes.

-No baby, my mom invited him, me and Wilmer are just friends, you know I love you and miss you everyday, I could never cheat on you, and I know it wasn't your fault what happened with Nina, I said desperatly wanting her to understand. She just nodded her head.

-Please believe me Emily, I swear I would never do that to you! I said feeling tears threatning to fall from my eyes.

-I believe you Demi, good luck tonight, I love you, she said and quickly hung up. 

I started at the wall for a second until Wilmer appeared again and had to drag me out of my dressing room, I didn't want to throw a concert right now, I just wanted to be with Emily. I had to shut my emotions out right now, so I could go through with the concert.

Emily's P.O.V

I wanted to believe Demi so bad, but a part of me didn't believe her. I know she loves me, but I know she loves Wilmer too. Maybe not in the same way she loves me, but it still hurts that she didn't tell me he was coming, I thought we told each other everything. I had to stay in the bathroom a little longer to compose myself, I didn't want everyone to know that I have been crying.

After staying in the bathroom for ten minutes, I joined the dinner agian, I had made sure to remove all the smeared make up so no one could see that I've been crying, and I had to put on a fake smile. everyone had finished up their food, but they were all waiting for me.

-Sorry it took so long, it was my grilfriend, I said and gave them a little smile.

-It's fine, just eat your food, and then we'll get some dessert okay? Bruce said and patted my back. I really wished I had a family like Kendall have, my dad is great, but I don't get to see him much, he's working a lot, and he lives far away. And everyone knows my mom, she's a mess right now. I have to give Jason a call sometime to ask him about my mom, I wouldn't be able to go see her right know, it hurts too much to see her. All the painfull things she said to me, and that one time she hit me. It gave me the chills just thinking about it.

After eating dinner and dessert, me and Kendall went up to her room, and there was clothes everywhere.

-Did you guys have a break in or something? I chuckled as we entered her room.

-Shut up, I had to find something to wear for an event, and I couldn't find what I was looking for, she said. I just laughed and jumped on her bed. It was even more comfy than Demi's bed, it felt like heaven. 

We decided to watch a movie, and I forced Kendall to put on Camp Rock, I just wanted to see Demi, but it was pretty weird watching her on TV now that we're dating. She was so little back than, now she's like a goddess, I sat smiling to myself throughout the movie, and Kendall started to laugh at me.

-Shut up Kendall, she's beautiful, I can't help but smile, I said.

-I can see that, but we have to get you to one of her shows, I can't stand you like this, you're like a lost puppy, and it sucks, I mean I love you and all, but you're boring when Demi isn't around, Kendall said and I punched her shoulder. It suddenly hit me that I was mad at her for not telling me about Wilmer, and I needed someone to talk to.

-She's with Wilmer right now, and she didn't even tell me about it, I said and crossed my arms over my chest.

-Aren't they friends? I know she would never cheat on you Em, everytime I see you two together, you guys are staring at each other all the time, and I can see that she loves you. When you were at her show Marissa called me, and gushed about how cute you were when you saw her perform, and she even sent me a snapchat of it, it was kind of cute actually, Kendall smirked.

-So you're still talking to Marissa? I said wiggling my eyebrows, Kendall slapped my arm and pouted at me.

-Yeah, I talk to her, but we're just friends, we're both straight, I think it was just a one time thing, and she feels the same way, I actually met this guy at my last gig, he was pretty hot, she said and gave me a lovesick smile.

-You're whipped Kendall, I giggled.

-Whatever, but how's your mom anyway, I haven't seen her in forever! My heart dropped at that question, I didn't know if I should tell her or not.

-Uhm..........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for all your votes and comments, I really suck at updating, but at least it took under a month this time!

Love y'all xx