Chapter 4 - Kiss And Tell

Emily's P.O.V

-Why did you do that? I said in shock, it took me by surprise and I couldn't think about doing anything else than pulling away, besides she had a boyfriend, and I don't want to ruin that, but it felt really great, I've never kissed a girl before, but I've always known that I've been bisexual, and after that kiss I'm sure of it, it felt amazing!

-I-I don't know, Demi said quite embarrassed, as she looked down at the floor. She was so cute when she blushed like that.

-Don't be embarrassed, you just took me by surprise, I said giggling, and took my finger under her chin taking her face up to mine and looked her in the eyes. But she wouldn't look at me.

-Demi look at me, I said firmly. She slowly gazed her eyes at me giving me a weak smile.

-Why did you kiss me? I asked curiously, I wanted to kiss her back, but I needed to know why she did it.

-I don't know, she barely said.

-Come on, you can tell me! I said staring into her big brown eyes.

-Well, it kind of felt right, and you pouting just made me want to kiss you more, she said blushing.

-But what about Wilmer? I asked.

-I know I'm dating him, but it's pretty hard, our scheduals doesn't fit, he's alway on a buisniess trip or something when I have my time off, so we only see each other like once or twice a month, and, uhm, yeah, she said, but she didn't finish what she was going to say, and you wanted to know so badly.

-And what? I said staring at her.

-And, I-I'm bisexual, and you're the first one to know, I don't want the world to know that, even though my Lovatics would be very happy that I am, I don't want people saying more bad things about me, she said on the verge of crying. But you couldn't help but smile, she didn't know that you were a Lovatic, but you didn't want to say it either, because it would be kind of awkward.

-Well then, I guess I could tell you my secret aswell, since you told me yours, I said smiling, as she was wiping her tears from her eyes.

Demi's P.O.V

-Wel then, I guess I could tell you my secret aswell, since you told me yours, she said smiling, I suddenly got really excited and wiped my tears away, 

-I knew I could make you tell me your secret, I said giggling.

-Shut up, she said and hit me playfully.

-Okay, but tell me then, don't leave me hanging, I'm curious, I said giving her a cheesy smile.

-Uhm, okay, I'm kind bisexual aswell, and your also the first one to know, she said giving me a weak smile, and then she strated to blush, which was so cute, I just wanted to lean in and kiss her again.

-Why did you pull away when I kissed you? I asked, "probably because she don't like you DUH" my voices inside my head said.

-Because, I don't want to ruin things between you and Wilmer, you guys look so happy together, and last night was actually the day I got my first kiss, so it felt kind of strange, she said, but her voice strarted to shake a little bit, it was so cute that she got her first kiss last night, but wait, she was at the party, what if something bad happened? I had to know what happened to this girl, she's so down to earth, and she's so good.

-Did something bad happen at the party last night, I blurred out, not meaning to. She just looked away, and stared down at her feet, sitting still, not saying anything. After a minute of silence, I had to ask her.

-Did someone take advantage of you? I said and took her hand in mine. She started sobbing, and I pulled her in for a hug, and slowly patted her back, making circles on it for her to calm down. We sat like this for about five minutes until she pulled back and strated talking:

-No, he didn't take advantage of me, we were both pretty drunk, and he was very nice, and well we kind of found a bedroom and started making out, and before I knew it, I layed there naked with him on top of me, he was sweet and all, but I wasn't ready, and I can't take my virginity back, and that's what's worst, she said bursting out crying on my shoulder, I felt really bad for her.

-It's going to be okay, I said kissing the top of her head.

-No, it's not, I can't get it back, and I can never have that special first time, she said crying harder.

-To be honest, I didn't have a great first time either, I was drunk, and I didn't care, but in the long run, the first time isn't that big of a deal, you will have that special moment when you do it for the first time with someone you love, so it's going to be okay, I said taking her chin so she could look at me.

-Are you sure, she said wiping her tears away.

-Yes, I'm sure, it's going to be okay babe, I said. She giggled a little bit after I said it.

-Why are you giggling? I asked confuesed.

-Uhm, Demi, you just called me babe, she said laughing this time, I slapped my hand in front of my mouth blushing instantly.

-It's okay, she said pulling my hand away from my mouth, and to my surprise she leaned in and kissed me, it took me a while to realise what she was doing, but when I felt those soft lips, I closed my eyes and our lips moved in sync. I licked her bottom lip begging for entrance which she granted me and out tongues danced together, it felt so amazing. For her second time doing this, she was a fast learner, we made out for a long time, but we had to pull away for some air.

-Wow, she said smiling at me, biting her lip. Omg this actually turned me on.

-Are you sure you had your first kiss last night, because let me tell you, that was hot, I said blushing. She started laughing at me and bit her lip again. Why is she doing this to me, it's hard enough to keep my hands from her as it is. 

I put in another movie, while Emily layed her head in my lape while I played with her hair. After 30 minutes into the movie she fell asleep, so I decided to carry her to my bed, and as I was about to leave for the guest room, even though we made out, I didn't want to scare her in the moring when she woke up to me sleeping next to her, and besides I like sleeping naked, so that would probably be kind of awkward for the both of us. I tucked her in and kissed her forehead, but then she grabbed my wrist making me turn around. She had her eyes closed, but she was smiling.

-Please stay with me, I don't like sleeping alone.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's a short chapter, but I said I was posting tonight so yeah. And I'm sorry for my spelling mistakes, I'm not from an english speaking country, so I hope you like it, I'm not sure when I'm posting the next chapter, but it will be within the next week.

Please vote and comment! If I get 10 votes or 2 comments I'll try to update on Tuesday or Wedensday ;)