Chapter 2 - Waking up

Demi's P.O.V

I had just left Marissa's house, it was nearly 4 am. We had watched movies all night and been eating pizza, I couldn't spend the night because of Oliver, I had to take him for a walk. As I was driving through the streets, I heard loud music coming from one of the houses, and it was my song that was on, so I started laughing. When I was just about to pass the gate, I saw this skinny girl sleeping on a bench, she didn't look that good, she looked very drunk. I pulled over and stepped out of my car and sat down next to her, I tried poking her so she would wake up, but she didn't.
-Hello? I yelled, but she didn't move at all. I took my ear down to her mouth, just to check if she was breathing, and luckily she was. She made these cute snoring noices, so I started giggling, I tried to go up to the house, but all the doors were locked, and I couldn't let her sleep outside on a bench, so I carried her to the back of my car and layed her down. My house wasn't that far away, so it only took about 20 minutes till we got there. As I was stepping out of my car she slowly opened her eyes, and stared at me in confusion.
-Are you Demi Lovato, or am I just hallucinating? she said with a cute raspy voice.
-No, I am Demi Lovato, and you're pretty drunk, so you're staying at my place tonight! I said with a firm voice, I felt bad for her, she was so skinny, it looked like she was anorexic. "No Demi, don't jump to conclusions" I thought to myself. She got out of the car, she puked and as she was doing that she fell to the groung, banging her head in the car door. I ran up to her and carried her over my shoulder, she was very light. I took her upstairs to my bedroom and layed her down on my bed, then I took off her clothes and left her with only her underwear. I looked at the time and it was 5.30 in the morning, so I went to bed in the guest room right across the hall. I fell asleep instantly.

A few hours later I woke up and heard someone wandering around in the room across me, she's awake, and she probably doesn't remember a thing. I got up and took my pj's on and went outside my guest room and knocked on her door.

Emily's P.O.V

I started to wander around in the room I was in, and as I was looking around a picture caught my eye, it was a picture of Demi Lovato and Madison De La Garza. I went over and stared at the picture and suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I ran up to the bed, and pulled the covers over me since I was only wearing my underwear, and I couldn't see my other clothes anywhere.
-Uhm, come in, I said shyly.
-Hey, are you okay? She asked with the sexiest morning voice I've ever heard.
-Omg, you're Demi Lovato! and yeah, I'm fine, my head just pounds a little,  I said in a rush. I felt myself starting to blush, so I hid my face under the covers. Demi had always been my girlcrush, and I never thought I would meet her, at least not when I'm only in my underwear, and as it seems, I'm laying in her bed.
-Why are you hiding? She said giggling. I pulled the covers back down and said:
-No reason, as I looked anywhere but her.
-Well, I didn't get your name last night, so would you mind telling me what it is? She said staring into my eyes.
-Uhm, I-It's Emily, I stuttered. "Nice job Emily" I said to myself.
-Do you want me to get you a glass of water and some asprin, Emily? She said  smiling.
-That would be great, thanks! She went downstairs and I scanned the room for my clothes, but they were nowhere to be found. I saw a door which I assumed led to the bathroom, so I got up and opened the door, and it was a huge modern bathroom with a nice hot tub in the corner, but my clothes weren't there either. As I turned around I saw Demi standing in the doorway smirking, I didn't get why, then I started down at my body, and I realised that I just had my underwear on, so I ran up to the bed again pulling the covers over me. Demi started laughing and I let out a small chuckle myself.
-Demi? I asked.
-Yes?
-Do you know where my clothes are? And how did I end up here? I asked her.
-Yes, they're in the washer, you kind of puked all over it last night when we got here, and I found you sleeping on a bench last night so I decided to take you home with me. Do you want to borrow some of my clothes? They might be a little big, but at least they're comfy, that dress you wore last night looked really tight! She said giggling. I felt so embarrassed, I can't believe I puked in front of my idol! She probably wants me to go home.
-I would love to borrow some of your clothes if you don't mind, I said smiling, trying not to look embarrassed.
-I don't mind at all, she said leaving the water and asprin on the night stand, and then she went in her closet. As she bent down to open a drawer, I couldn't help but to stare at her ass, it was so sexy and I smirked. 
-Are your staring at my butt, Emily? She said sounding serious. I didn't notice that she got up and turned around, so I started to blush.
-No, I-I didn't, I-I-I was staring at the floor! I stuttered. "Staring at the floor, really Emily" I thought to yourself. As I said that Demi bursted out in laughter. 
-Okay, if you say so! she laughed.
-Are you hungry? She asked changing the subject.
-Yeah, sure, I mumbled, I wasn't hungry, I couldn't even keep a banana down, and how could I eat breakfeast infront of Demi, she's had an eating disorder, and she might think I have it aswell, and I don't want anyone to know, at least not her.

Demi's P.O.V

I bent down to find some pants for Emily, and when I got up I saw her staring at my butt, I felt myself getting a little bit embarrassed, I don't know what it is, I've only know this girl for an hour or so, but she gave me these butterflies, which scares me, I've never had a girl giving me butterflies before, I'm straight, and besides I'm dating Wilmer, and he's so great to me. But he's on a buisniess trip in Tokyo, and he isn't coming back in three weeks. When she finally realised that I stared at her I said:
-Are you staring at my butt, Emily? I tried to sound serious, but I couldn't when she started to stutter.
-No, I-I didn't, I-I-I was staring at the floor. After she said that I bursted out in laughter.
-Okay, if you say so! I said, and felt felt myself starting to get hungry. 
-Are you hungry? I asked Emily, hoping that she would say yes,
-Yeah, sure she said, and I felt relived, she was so skinny, but maybe she doesn't have an eating disorder, maybe she's just skinny.

After I had made some pancakes, I called for Emily, and I heard her walking down the stairs. I had set the table for us to eat, and put two pancakes on each of our plates. 
-I hope you like pancakes, I said smiling. As I said that it looked like she had seen a ghost.
-Are you okay Emily? I asked worried. She shaked her head and cleared her throat.
-Yes, I'm fine, I love pancakes, she said, it didn't sound to convincing. She hesitantly sat down and started eating very slowly, I could see she had a hard time getting it down. I had already finished my pancakes, and she had only eaten three or four bites.
-I'm full Demi, I can't eat more, I hate eating when I'm hungover, it won't go down, I'm sorry, but it was really good. she mumbled. I knew she was lying, I always said the same thing when I went through this.
-Are you sure your full? I asked, hoping she would eat more.
-Yes I'm sure, I'm just going to use the restroom, I'll be back, she said and ran upstairs. I quickly got up and followed her, but she had already locked herself in the bathroom, and I could hear her purging in the bathroom.
-Emily, please stop! I said almost crying. This girl was so beatuiful, why would she do something like this!

Hope you guys enjoy! Anyone who wants a romantic relationship between Emily and Demi, or should she stay with Wilmer? Please vote and comment!