Chapter 6 - I Forgive You

Demi's P.O.V

-D-Demi? Wilmer studdered. Emliy pulled away quickly, and ran out the door, leaving me with Wilmer. I never wanted to hurt him, I feel so bad and I don't know what to say to him. He backed away slowly after Emily left, and closed the door, then he came over to me and tears streamed down his face.
-I'm so sorry Wilmer, and I know an excuse will never make up for it- I- he put his finger on my mouth and shut me up, he took a deep breath.
-I'm sorry too, I know I haven't been around latley, and I know that you don't like being alone, but I didn't know that you would use a girl when you were lonely, he said calmly looking into my eyes. Use a girl, what did he mean by that? I thought.
-What do you mean use a girl? I said curiously.
-I guess I thought you were going to use a guy if you were ever to cheat on me, but never a girl, are you bi Demi? he asked shocked. I didn't know where to look, Wilmer knew all of my secrets, but this was the only one he didn't know, and I'm surprised how he's so calm about me cheating on him, I was prepared for him to yell at me or something, but I guess that's the reason I fell in love with him in the first place. He's always nice, and very consedirate, and we've never had a fight.
-Uhm, y-yeah, I guess I'm bi, I said shyly, looking down at the floor. Wilmer took his finger under my chin to hold it up so that I could look at him.
-Why didn't you tell me? You shouldn't be ashamed of who you are Demi, but it still hurts that you cheated on me, I don't think we can be together like we were again, but I still want you in my life, you make me a better person, and I feel blessed to even know you, so I hope that we can be friends? Wilmer asked me, how can he not be mad? If I had caught him cheating on be I would be furious.
-I don't know why I didn't tell you, but I would love for us to still be friends, you helped me through some really hard times, and I really apprieciate it, and I'm really sorry for what I did, but to be honest, I think I might be in love with her, and don't hate me for saying that, I said, tears forming in my eyes. He opened his arms for me to hug him, and I did, he started playing with my hairs, because he knew that is the only thing that calms me down when I'm crying.
-Good, and it makes me feel better if you have feelings for her, at least then I know you didn't try to hurt me, and I wish you the best, but I have to go, if I stay any longer I'll start to cry, because I love you, and it sucks loosing you like this, but I'm not mad at you just so you know that Demi, I will always love you, okay? He said giving me a weak smile.
-Okay, I answered in a whisper. And with that he left my house. "Oh no, what am I going to do with Emily, she probably thinks I'm back with Wilmer, and that I don't want to see her again" I thought to myself. I don't have her number, but she has mine, and I said I was going to pick her up at school on Tuesday.

Emily's P.O.V

I saw Wilmer coming in and I panicked, so I pulled away from Demi and ran out the door, not knowing where to go, since Demi drove me to her house when I was sleeping, and I had been here since that night. I walked along the sidewalk looking for a cab to get in, but I didn't see one until a few minutes later. I put my hand out for him to stop and he did.
-Where to? He asked politley. I told him my address and he nodded beginning to drive.
-So what's your name? He asked smiling.
-Uhm, it's Emily, what's yours? I asked feeling kind of scared, normally the cab drivers wouldn't talk to me.
-I'm Ben, he said smiling to me, I just nodded at him and looked out the window. Demi's street was beautiful, the palm trees and the green gras in her neighbours yards. I pulled up my phone from my pocket, or from Demi's pocket since it was her jacket, it was a leather jacket, the one she wore in the neon lights music video, I always wanted a jacket like that, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I dialed Kendall's number, I hadn't spoken to her since the party, and she's probably worried, we usually talk everyday. It ringed five times before she picked up.
-Emily! Where the hell have you been, I've been worried sick, you never came back inside to the party, I thought you had been kidnapped or something! She yelled through the phone. I left out a small giggle, she was so funny when she was yelling.
-Calm down Kendall, I'm still alive, but I sort of got kidnapped, or not exactly, but kind of, I answered. But I couldn't tell it was Demi, she would never believe me, she was one of the biggest Lovatics there is, even a bigger one than me, and let me tell you, I'm a HUGE Lovatic.
-Yeah, well who kidnapped you then? She answered sarcastacly.
-I can't tell you, I said.
-Why not, we're best friends, you know I'll get it out of you tomorrow anyway! She said sounding irritated.
-Maybe I'll tell you tomorrow then, but I have to go, see you tomorrow babe! I said making a kissing noise in the phone.
-Fine, love you babe, she said back.