Chapter 19 - Hot Tub Fun

This chapter is dedicated to tonart because she's so supportive og this story, and she's an amazing writer so you should definatley check out her story "Because of you". Thank you so much for your comments, they mean alot to me! :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demi's P.O.V

Marissa was looking at me with her eyes widened.
-Khloe guess what? I smirked, knowing that Marissa would be pissed off if I told her.
-What? Khloe smiled at me.
-Marissa... I trailed off after being tackled on the ground by the one and only Marissa. She straddled me by sitting on top of me pressing her hand against my mouth. She leaned down to my ear and whispered harshly:
-Don't you dare say it Demetria, if you do you know I'll make your life a living hell, after she got away from my ear she had an evil smirk playing around her lips, and I knew exactly what she was thinking. My parents didn't know about me and Emily, she would never tell them, but she would definatly leave them hints to figure out for themselves. She was still holding her hand over my mouth and it was getting hard to breathe, so me being me licked on her hand knowing she would be disgusted.
-Omg Demi, that's gross, especially when I know where that tongue was yesterday, she said making a disgusted face. Everyone else started laughing hyserically, and she finally rolled of me.
-Damn Marissa, I know I'm irresistable, but you can't just straddle me, my girlfriend is sitting right there, I said motioning with my hand to where Emily was sitting.
-You're so full of yourself, Marissa said. I started laughing at her, she wasn't usually this angry when I messed with her, but I guess she really have the hots for Kendall.
-Okay guys, I think I'll just go to bed, and you should do the same Maddie, we'll let these horndogs talk out their frustrations, she said giggling. Kendall sent her a glare.
-Khloe, you know I'm not a horndog, we all know that Emily and Demi are, but I'm not, Kendall said defending herself. 
-Hey, asshole, Emily said hitting her arm.
-Whatever you say Kendall, but both me and Emily know that you are, don't try to hide it just because Marissa is here, she said winking at Kendall, and I turned around to see Marissa blushing and winked at her.

Marissa's P.O.V

I started blushing after Khloe said that, especially when Demi winked at me. I know that Kendall is the same age as Emily, and I'm a few years older, but that doesn't matter, she's really mature for her age, but what scares me the most is that she's a girl, and I know she's straight. I thought I was straight aswell, but when we talked, it was like talking to my soulmate, and she has this certain glow to her prescence and I can't help myself from feeling attracted to her. After Khloe and Maddie left it was just us four girls.
-Should we watch another movie or go in the hot tub? Emily asked.
-Yeah sure, but please keep it PG, I don't want to see something that's going to burn an image to my head okay? I said raising an eyebrow at Demi, she made puppy eyes and pouted her lip.
-I would never do such a thing, I'm a lady, Demi said, and Emily bursted out laughin.
-What? She asked.
-Sure you're a lady, but definatly not in the bedroom, Emily smirked at her. Demi sat there with her mouth wide open looking completly shocked.
-Emily some things are private, and just so you guys know, Emily here might seem shy, but when she comes to the bed she's an absolute animal, Demi said sticking her tongue out at Emily.
-Only for you my dear, Emily said in a british accent.
-Please stop, me and Marissa might love you guys, but we don't need to know what happens behind the doors, if you continue I might throw up, Kendall sai making gagging noices.
-Shut up Kendall, you're always telling me the details if you're having sex, and it's not gross, have you seen Demi? She's a sexgoddes, I know you think so too, before I met her you said she was hot, maybe you're just jealous? Emily smirked.
-I'm not jealous, and I'm not denying that I said she was hot, but I think alot of girls are hot, even Marissa is hot, doesn't mean I want to rip Demis clothes off and make her scream, Kendall said and I could see Demi blushing hard now while Emily was laughing her ass off. But I was still in a little bit off shock, she just called me hot? Omg, my heart just melted.
-But before we go we have to dye your hair babe, Emily said smiling.
-Yeah, me and Marissa will go and do it now, we'll meet you guys in the tub afterwards, Demi said before kissing her on the lips.

After that little discussion between Emily and Kendall, me and Demi left the room without them noticing, I could see Demi starting to get uncomfortable.
-Hey, are you okay? I asked as we stepped into my room.
-Yeah, I'm fine, it was just a little bit embarrassing, I didn't want everyone to know how I'm like in bed you know, but it's okay considering it was just you and Kendall, but speaking of Kendall, did I hear she called you hot, Demi said wiggling her eyebrows at me. I blushed instantly.
-Maybe, I said smiling from ear to ear.
-Never in my life would I ever think you would have a crush on a girl, she said giggling.
-I could say the same for you, wild animal, I said winking at her.
-Please Mar, not you to, and for the record, I'm not a wild animal in bed okay, I just like things a little bit rough, that's all, she said sighing.
-Okay I'll stop, let's just dye your hair and get our bikinis and go to the hot tub, I said smiling at her.
-Fine, but you should totally make a move on Kendall, she winked.
-No way, I said.
-Yes, you have to, me and Emily are going to make a plan, so just be prepared, she said before sitting down on the chair while I started dying her hair. It didn't take that long before we finished, and pink looked great on her.
-You look hot Demi, I said winking, she just smiled at me.
-Do you think Emily will like it, she asked giving me a shy smile.
-Of course, she loves you, and it was her idea, I'm sure she'll love it, I said before pushing her out the door. She ran downstairs, leaving me trailing behind.

I entered the hot tub, and the only clear space was next to Kendall, and I could see Demi and Emily smirking at me, making me blush. I stepped into the hot water and let myself sink in it. I could feel Kendalls thigh touching mine, it sent shivers up my spine. 
-Did you like the hair Emily, I asked as I made myself comfortable.
-Omg, she looks so sexy, she said smiling from ear to ear.
-Thanks babe, Demi smiled.
-So Demi, when is your tour starting? Kendall asked, and I could see the frown on Emily's face, I'm guessing they didn't talk about it yet.
-It starts in one week, so I'm going to Canada soon, Demi said pulling Emily onto her lap giving her a quick peck on the cheek, it was actually very cute. We sat in the tub talking for a while when Demi suddenly winked at me before faking a yawn.
-Me and Emily are going to bed now, so we'll see you guys in the morning before we leave to get home, she said before both of them stood up, leaving me and Kendall alone. It was kind of awkward at first, I mean we didn't know each other that well.
-So Marissa what are you up to these days? she asked making conversation.
-Uhm, I'm on vacation from work, so I'll be going on tour with Demi for the first shows, then I'll be coming back to LA, what about you? I asked smiling.
-I have a photoshoot in New York in three days, after that my schedual is wide open, I'm taking a little break to focus on graduating high school, she said smiling.
-Well that sounds great, I said trying not to look at her lips. I just wanted to grab her and kiss her. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Kendall waving her hands infront of my face.
-Hello? earth to Marissa, she chuckled. I blushed a little bit.
-What? I asked.
-You totally zoned out, what were yo thinking about, any boys you have on your radar? She asked raising her eyebrows.
-Uhm no, I just zone out sometimes, I said faking a smile.
-O, but what I was asking you when you totally zoned out on me was if you wanted to hang out sometime when you come back to LA, I know I have Emily, but she's constantly gushing about Demi, and it gets a bit boring after awhile, she said smiling. That smile would definatly be the death of me.
-Yeah, sure, we could have a sleepover and watch netflix, I said smiling, I can't believe she wanted to hangout with me alone.
-For sure, but I'm getting a bit tired so I'll see you in the morning, she said pecking my cheek before getting out of the tub. I touched my cheek where she had kissed me, the butterflies were going crazy, and I couldn't wipe the goofy grin on my mouth.
-Goodnight Mar, sleep tight, Kendall said, and I could see her smirking, I was so embarrassed.
-Night Kendall, sweet dreams, I said. I went up to my room and fell asleep dreaming of Kendall kissing me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there's chapter 19, I had a little bit of writers block so it didn't turn out as good as I wanted it too, but at least I updated. I can't believe I have 45k reads, thank you guys so much!!!! And I hope you guys like it :)

Please vote and comment

Love y'all xx