Q&A answering

The guardsmen gathered around the table.

"You can't be serious?" Catachan asked.

"I am." Armageddon said.

"But, this is crazy." Catachan said.

"I agree, this is even worse than running at a machine gun nest, without a det-pack strapped to my chest." Death korp said.

"Give it a break, it's just questions." Mordian said.

Mordian picked up the first letter.

"My question is, who gave them our address?" Mordian commented, opening the first letter.

Mordian handed the letter to Death korp.

"From @Echofiv5

Why do you keep the tank, and do any students at the school try and hijack it?

Well, we keep it for heavy fire support, and we are trying to rebuild a regiment, though, none of us are entirely sure where to find the supplies, along with Ozpin stopping us from training the students, so, we use the tank as transport mostly.

As for if anyone has tried to take it, Jaune has asked a d begged to borrow it, saying he wants to pick up chicks, though, I doubt you could pick any baby chickens with a tank, if you could, it be impressive. Cardin and his team tried once to mark it as their own, but...... they learned the hard way." Death Korp said.

Armageddon picked up the next letter.

"From @Echofiv5, again.

What was the preferred method of discipline?

Well, as we can not flog each other due to the insistence of the teachers here, we have a much worse punishment, that being having to aid Catachan here in a shower." Armageddon said.

Catachan suddenly jumped out the window, yelling "You'll never bathe me alive! I'd rather have Catachan jungle-foot than be clean! It gives away my scent to predators!"

"So yeah, trying to wash him is punishment enough, even when he doesn't have a knife, or wet towel, as for his punishment, it's bathing in general." Armageddon added.

Mordian picked up the next letter.

"From @bacongod12

What would you do with a bane blade tank?

Simple, wait for a time where it is appropriate to use it. We don't want to waste a resource that powerful, so we have to maintain it, but not drive it around like a fool." Mordian said.

Death Korp picked the next letter up.

"From @Dmxx16, do you eat ass?

I think Catachan killed a donkey......though, I'm not sure what we are eating, as he has cut the meat from all his kills and put it in a meat locker he bought, somehow.......we might be eating deer, or donkey, tastes about the same." Death Korp said.