t w e n t y - s i x

Start from the beginning

"We don't mean any harm," Rick said coming forth and holding out his hand.

"Get outta my house!" he shouted.

"We can't right now," Natalie snapped, "there are walkers outside."

"Now!"

"Shut. Him. Up," MIchonne whispered, eyeing the windows.

"I'll call the cops!"

"I am a cop." Rick said starting to get annoyed, "Now I need you to lower the gun. Don't do anything rash. Everything's fine. Let's just-- let's just take this nice and slow, okay?"

"Show me your badge." He commanded.

"All right. It's in my pocket. Now, I'm just gonna reach down nice and slow." Rick went brought his hand up slowly, then rapidly shoved the gun out of his face.

The man pulled the trigger, causing Natalie and Daryl to jump to the side as it whizzed right by where they were standing.

Rick tackled the man but he fought and punched Rick causing him to come loose, he cried for help as he went towards the door.

"Don't open that door!" Natalie said getting up from the floor, only for Michonne to push her katana through his back, causing Natalie to drop her mouth as Michonne turned back around with a scowl on her face.

"You didn't need to kill him!" Natalie said shocked staring at the man bleeding.

"Yes I did," She replied bluntly.

"Help me with this," Rick said indicating to the man.

"You gotta be kidding me," Oscar said looking at the Rick in uncertainty.

"He's dead." Rick said, "Check the back."

"It's clear!" Oscar replied.

"Alright," Rick said, as he and Daryl readied to throw the man out the walkers to use as a distraction, "One, two, three."

On three Michonne opened the door, and they threw the man. The walkers instantly rushed for the man and started feasting on his body.

Michonne quickly shut the door and the group ran out the back and past the walkers.

It was dark by the time they arrived at the town, they were crouching by one of the cars trying to look for a way in.

The people of Woodbury had built a wall, blocking them from entering. They walked back and forth patrolling the area. Acting vigilant almost as though the were expecting them.

They had large torches moving across the street so they could see easier in the dark, "alright, we gotta downsize," Rick said.

Oscar got his bag out and started to distribute all the weapons, "there's no way we can make it through that gate," Daryl said.

"Unless we go guns blazing," Natalie said slinging a shotgun over her back, "and I don't think that's an option."

"We'll have to try keep a low profile, we don't know which way to go to find Glenn and Maggie, they could be anywhere in there," Rick said slowly.

A twig snapped from behind them casuing them all to turn around with their weapons up. Michonne crept forward, "this way," she pointed.

The three followed her, still crouched but moving relatively quickly without being seen.

Nearing a door that belonged to a small looking house, Michonne got her katana out and slowly and quietly turned the doorknob.

They sneaked in to a room that, to Natalie, looked like a storage room.