The End

"Do you think we should tell them?" Asked Tommy.

"If you want. I'm not fussed."

Summer had his face in Tommy's neck, making him feel giddy and warm without realising it.

"Its just that..." Tommy looked at Summer, "Its think they already know." Tommy chuckled.

"Why would they know?"

"Well..." Tommy trailed off. The others have been giving him knowing looks for the past few days of their trip, smiling at them when they sit next to eachother in the car, making stupid comments like "not too much fun though, lads!". That most came from Nick, who couldn't keep a secret for his life.

"Oh." Summer realised. "Yeah. Yeah, they definitely know." He was scrunching his eyes when he smiled, which made Tommy's chest feel scrunched also.

Lifting Summer's head up from his neck and holding it in his palms, staring unblinkingly into his eyes, "Whad'ya wanna do about it?" Tommy gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"You wanna tell them together?"

Tommy felt happy. Really, really happy. When they told them, they all pretended that they didn't know and single thing about it, and most of them had a knack at acting, however Nick and Danielle acted like grandmothers who were pretending they didn't buy you a present.

Really, really happy.

So happy even, that when he and Summer came back into their room, he came apart in Summer's arms.

Tommy had always thought of coming out to his parents, with his mum he didn't mind, he even wanted to tell her as soon as they went back to England, but his dad was another story.

Happy tears, though. So fucking happy.

(The end)
A/N Hi errrrryone!! I would like to stay a Lil anon so for my sake you can call me S.

Yup, this is the end! I wanted to finish it at a nice, lighthearted note that can be taken up to interpretation, so here it is!

This took me a little over 4 months, with long breaks in between, and for my first novella, not so bad! This was my first finished piece, and I can say that I am proud of myself for actually completing something.

Well, this marks the end of Tommy and Summer's Story. I might do some 'one-shot' type stuff after this chapter, so it's not the end end.

Bye for now! Love you :)))