You Both Gonna Be Dead

Tommy was actually so exited for all of their plans to commence, he decided to text Summer about it and see what he thought about it, and he replied with a strong opinion.

Yes!!! That would be so fucking fun!!!!!!! Its been on my bucketlist to go to scotland :))) skejsk im so exited, whos going?

In Saras room, planning the trip together (which meant just texting everyone to see if they actually want to do it.) Sara was on the phone to Holly, and Tommy was texting Summer- like he's been doing practically all the 2 weeks of holiday they had.

"Oh my god, right! What are you bringing?" Sara asks whilst blending her pink eyeshadow.

Holly's muffled voice replied, "Its for a week right? So ill bring some towels for the beach, the money ive saved up, and... well clothes i guess."

"Yeah, there isnt as much stuff to brig as I thought. Oh! I cant believe i just didnt think about the fucking car ride." Sara rolled her eyes at herself.

"Oh! Fucking hell Sara, same though," Holly giggled through the phone. "As for the ride, I'll bring... shall i bring books?"

Tommy instantly perked up, "I could bring books, although..." once he thought about it he decided against. "We'll probabaly be too busy talking to the others to actually read."

"Yeah, true 'dat."

Silence came over them after that, Sara busy with concentrating on her eyeliner, Tommy replying to Summer saying that he'll bring his boombox just for shits and giggles.

"Ugh!" A sudden cry cane from Sara's phone, almost making Sara screw up her eyeliner.

"You alright there sweetheart?" Sara asks, eyebrows bunching up in concern. It sounded like a painful ugh.

"If I tell you guys you have to promise not tell a soul. Otherwise youre both gonna be dead." Holly brought her voice to almost a whisper, so quiet they had to lean in.

"Okay. But can I ask why we are whispering?" Sara shout-whispers back.

"Because," Holly clears her throat, bringing her voice to a normal level "Because, this is so fucking important to be that I dont want anyone else to hear."

Sara gave Tommy a look.

"You know Danielle right? The girl with black hair?" Holly starts.

"Yeah..." Sara replies, dragging the word on.

"We um, i dont know, fucking fooled around I guess, and I think that means that she knows I like her, but she just," a loud bang came from the phone.

There was so much information to take in. First of all, Holly liked girls, (never seen that coming) and she likes Danielle. The really quiet, kind and quiet girl. Did Danielle like girls?

"You alright?" Tommy asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Holly had her hands covering her eyes afyer she just banged her head on the wall. "But Danielle apparently fucking isnt! I wish she would just talk to me."

"She'll come around." Sara attempted to comfort her.

"Do you know if she even likes girls?" Tommy asked. 

Thats when Holly knew she severely fucked up.

She didnt know anythjng about Danielle. In the sexuality department, it was as dry as a desert. Holly didnt know if Danielle was gay, bi, pan or whatever the fuck.

She didnt know.

And she asked her to be her girlfriend.

"Oh, for fucks sake Tommy..."

Tommy didnt know what to do. He might've just triggered a sudden realization and he didnt know how to react.

"What have I done. I dont know. I dont know if she even likes girls and I asked her to be my girlfriend."

"Just..." Tommy was trying hard to think of what to say. He looked at Sara for help but she was just as confused as he was.

"You've already spoken to her... You know? All you can do now if wait. Danielle will say something if she really wants this."

Holly finally opened her eyes. "Yeah. Yeah okay, you're right. I have to go now though, I have some waiting to do. And slme fucking crying." She ended the call.

How could she have been so stupid.

But Tommy was right. All she could do now was wait. Waiting for something that you didnt even know was going to happen was like waiting for an earthquake.

But she was going to wait.

For Danielle.