Mark's Adventure

*Mark's P.O.V.*

Now I know what your thinking, how did I escape?

I'm not going to tell you.

I'd spent the past few days running from the cops. They had been following me for a while. I had been able to lose them by running through a forest that was near the prison. I'd spent a few days hiding out in the forest, hidden in a well that connected to the sewer systems y/n and I had run through during our last heist.

I was making my way downtown, walking fast, when all of a sudden a car sped past me. Inside I saw a man who resembled me closely. Was that who I thought it was. I started to run downtown, looking in all the houses windows. It took me a couple of minutes before I saw a house with all the curtains drawn, all but one. I watched as someone closed the curtains. It was y/n!

I knocked on the door multiple times. No answer. So I made my way round to the back door, it was unlocked. I opened the door, making my way into the house. Lego and nuggets all over the living room. Photos hung on the wall, showing y/n and the man I had recognized from earlier. Were they friends? I continued to walk through the house, admiring the structure of the modern building and looking for y/n.

I opened and closed every door I could find until I finally reached the final door. As I opened it, I could see y/n lying on the floor frantically scribbling onto a large piece of paper. It reminded me of the first time I met them.

Of course, I'll only tell you if you want to know?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note

Hello everyone,

A promise is a promise! Here is the chapter. It is short, I know, but this is all I've been able to do since I last updated. I will admit that right now I am bedridden due to personal problems, so I might be able to update sooner. Also, enjoy this little nightcore song I've been singing all week!!!

Decision Time!!!

Do you want to know about how they met, or not?

Thanks friends,

Iamtrash16

Xxxxxxxxxxx