Old Friends Meet

*Y/n P.O.V.*

"AHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed and threw my pen down onto the paper. I stood up, walking towards the door. A body jumped out from the other side and pinned me to the floor.. I quickly kicked my leg up, hitting a vital part of the body of the male figure. That was when I made my escape. The figure slowly stood up, they turned around as I pulled a knife out of my pocket.

"If you want me, come and get me." The figure said before attempting to run past me. I grabbed their arm and pinned them to the nearby wall, my face close enough to theirs that I knew exactly who it was.

"Want you in what way honey? Don't get me wrong, both involve ropes, but it's an important distinction to make before we continue." They chuckled.

"Long time no see y/n." Mark turned us both around and locked me in a kabedon. 

I pushed his arm away and walked downstairs, Heapass nowhere in sight. We both sat on the sofa, a huge smile evident on Mark's face.

"So, Mark why are you here?" A cocky smile evident on his face.

"Isn't it obvious? To see you stupid." He learnt forward now leaning against his own knees, hands interlocking with each other. "I see you moved back in with that Illinois fella." He over-exaggerated his pronunciation of Illinois's name.

"Well yeah, where else was I meant to go. All your other strange clones don't seem to like me all that much. Especially that pirate guy." I shivered.

"That's because you tried to steal from him, you know he doesn't like that."

I stuck my tongue out at him. He smirked again and walked towards me, enveloping me in a warm hug.

"I'm glad you're safe y/n." His words were sincere.

"I've missed you too Mark." I pulled him closer towards me. Burying my face into his neck. My partner had finally returned.

After the tender moment was over, both Mark and I spoke of his escape. His journey here and how I had escaped the establishment myself.

We spoke about Heapass, Illinois, and of course, Yancy. Mark was beginning to understand how I felt and wanted to formulate a plan to get him out with me. I tried to show him my plan, but all he did was criticize it.

"And what's that means to be?"

"That's Yancy's cell. See, you can tell because there is a cat outline there."

"And why exactly does he have a cat, that looks oddly peni-"

"Don't you dare!" Slapping my hand across his mouth, halting his sentence. He looked over at me and raised an eyebrow before shooting a wink at me.

"Why the f*** is everyone always winking at me?"

"When you're drawing your own fantasies onto paper, it's not difficult to picture the kinky s*** you're into." His body jolted to his side as my fist connected with his ribcage, knocking the wind out of him. "I was only joking!" He strained.

Hours upon hours were spent planning the escape route for our theatrical prisoner. The conversation continued until the birds began to chirp in the trees, awakening the rest of the neighbourhood.

In 24 hours, Yancy would finally be free.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, but with everything going on in the world at the moment, I didn't feel right posting and taking anything away from the great causes and pandemic that have been occurring. Besides this, I have been slowly getting back into my work, as tiring as it is, someone's gotta do it. I do hope you are all still enjoying the story and keeping safe. If you are participating in any protests, please be safe.

Thanks friends,
Iamtrash16
Xxxxxxxxxx