"Admit it! " Pia sneered and kicked her in the ribs. The girl let out a blood curdling scream and by now my tears were flowing like a stream.

I flinched when she went to grab her hair harshly and the other girl removed her hand.

"Listen to me you pig face, Jungkook is mine... And if you dare cross his path or show your ugly and disgusting scent to him... "

She let out a bitter laughter

So this is all about him? That arrogant dickhead?

Aside from the anger that boiled in me, I get a chunk of hurt at how she claimed him as hers. It makes me wonder if they were in a relationship.

Why am I jealous?

The way she was claiming him as hers with so much nerve makes me want to snap her head off.

Jungkook is my mate and I never even said he was 'Mine'. It makes me think if he rejected me for her.

I jolted slightly when the bell rang for the various lessons to begin and every one of the student began  shuffling to their various classes. The three witches obviously didn't leave without doing something to the girl. My eyes widened when each one of them spat at her before walking pass her. It was now empty and I stood there frozen as I stared at the girl who was crying so loud and I knew she would pass out if she continued like that.

With slow steps I began gathering her things on the floor but she didn't notice at first due to how engulfed she was in her crying. She flinched when I stretched my hands to give her her things. Her eyes slowly trailed from my arm to my face and I could see her astonishment.

"G-go away please, you don't want to end up like me" I smiled at the thought  of her caring for me even in her condition.

"Its ok , here , take my hand and we'll go to the infirmary " She stared at me with her mouth agape for a while before she placed her hand in mine. I helped her up on her feet.

"D-don't you have a lesson to  attend? " I shook my head and pursed my lips

"It's ok, there's no harm I skipping a single rant? Is there? " She chuckled as we walked away.

At the Infirmary

"Thank you uhm.. "

"Luna, that's my name "

She smiled widely as she grabbed my hand whilst she laid on the bed .

"My name is Jenycel"

She smiled and I could feel myself light up. I was making a friend for the first time in my damn life. It felt exciting.

"Wow, that's such a pretty name " She blushed whilst trying to cover her face

Cute

"Hey, I'm not nice... Didn't you hear what they said? I'm ugly ok" She convinced and I frowned

"Who says you are ugly? Just because those Halloween clowns said you were, doesn't make you one"

She giggled

"You are cute ok and the spectacles fit you, trust me"

"Thank you Luna, but I can't compare my beauty to yours" I frowned once again

"I'm serious, you have such beautiful purple eyes, too long hair unlike mine.... And I love how wavy it is. But aside from that you are pretty inside,so I could say you are gorgeous inside out "

I smiled genuinely at her words

"Thank you , but you also are pretty inside.... Just like the song 'Pretty's on the inside'. So even if you think you are ugly outside, just take a closer look at your inside "