°43°

The three walked down some stairs, but when a black dragon flew right next to the floor, Donghyuck stumbled and fell on the floor. It didn't shocked him the creature, but the people that were flying on it. 

"Since when does Chenle have a dragon?" Mark asked Ten while he helped Donghyuck stand up. The vampire chuckled and turned around. 

"He has everything kid, sadly his father wants it for himself." 

The angel started walking again, thinking that they still had to walk till the throne hall, but the vampire stopped him with a hand. Silently, he pointed at a pair of doors and Donghyuck's heart stopped for some moments. 

They didn't even had to open them as the doors opened themselves. The angel and the werewolf followed Ten behind. The hall looked similar with the one Satan had in Hell, but this one didn't have guards and the throne wasn't made out of skulls. 

On the black throne, there he stood, Satan. A smirk was forming his lips and his eyes landed on the gorgeous woman next to him. That must be The Mother of the Wolves, Donghyuck thought and looked at her. 

"You came here to give the angel to me or to fight me again Ten?" Satan asked but received no answer. "So you came to fight me, I see." 

"Actually..." A voice spoke from behind and they all looked at the door, where Taeyong, Jaehyun and Johnny were standing. "We came to defeat you." 

The woman started laughing and she stood up. 

"That's impossible. We have three dragons and many creatures on our side." Her voice was cold as the silver and when her long and sharp claws appeared, Donghyuck started thinking if she would attack them right in that moment. 

Taeyong started making his way to them and when he reached the queen he just laughed. 

"You have zero dragons, bitch." 

Satan widened his eyes in shock and the woman slapped him hard, but Taeyong didn't move at all. He just stood there, right in front of them, like a statue. 

"That stupid boy..." The dark lord hissed and came down from his throne. 

The sound of some wings was heard above their heads. Donghyuck looked up and through the holes from the roof, he saw the black creature. Soon, the remaining roof crashed down when the dragon flew right in the throne hall, landing behind the group of people. 

"You stupid boy!" Satan shouted at his son who jumped from the back of the dragon. "How could you?" 

Chenle didn't reply and when he stopped next to the angel he frowned. 

"Your wings are black." 

Already? Donghyuck looked at his right wing and realized the demon prince was right. It was fully black, not even one spot of white being seen. Satan laughed at the sight and he pushed the woman from his way. 

"You still have the desire." He smirked. "That's why your wings turned black. You still want to be part of this world of darkness in which you grew up." With a wave from his hand, everyone that was next to the angel was thrown away, all of them meeting the hard floor. 

Only Donghyuck remained on his feet. He froze when Satan's cold fingers touched his chin. 

"And to think of you defeating me." He chuckled and his claws showed up. "You'll never kill me kid." A cruel smile formed his lips and his sharp teeth appeared. 

Renjun couldn't take it anymore. The sight of Satan playing with Donghyuck's mind hurt him really much so he took the fallen silver sword from the floor. It was heavy at first, but he got used to it.