°33°

The night fell upon the castle and even if there was no sun to show him, Donghyuck knew anyways. He decided to stay in Mark's room after they finally broke that wonderful kiss they shared. They were both aware of the fact that it wasn't the moment to act like the couple they both wished to be. 

The two were both looking at the fake stars from the ceiling of the cave, in silence, as no words had to be shared between them. That's when the door of Mark's bedroom was opened and Jeno rushed inside, followed by Jisung. 

They stopped by the door of the balcony and looked at them in silence until Mark went to his friends to see what happened that they came in his room. 

"Ten's here for some reason." The younger spoke and Donghyuck widened his eyes. 

"What?" The werewolf asked and when Jeno nodded in agreement, he sighed and ruffled his hair. "Why is he here?" 

"We don't know, we just saw him following a devil to Satan's throne room. He looked pissed off." Jeno explained and looked over the railing to see if someone else came too. Donghyuck realized he was hoping to see Johnny, but his leader was kept in the dungeons of The Queen's palace. 

"Maybe he's here to see someone." Donghyuck said and the three stared at him. "What?" 

"Why would he be here? He doesn't know anything right?" Jeno asked and the angel didn't know what to answer. Was it possible for the vampire to know something about this whole situation? 

"You look younger Ten." Satan spoke from his throne and he smirked at the vampire before his eyes. "Why are you here darling?" 

"I'm here to bring Renjun and Jaemin back to the school. They shouldn't be here." 

Ten knew he should be afraid, but he wasn't in those moments. He couldn't be afraid while he knew Johnny was in danger and those two students ran away from the school's protection. 

"They shouldn't be here, I agree too." Satan mumbled the words and caressed one of the skulls that decorated his throne. "But they are." He smirked at him and Ten felt smaller under his gaze. "How was it possible for Jaehyun to not even realize his nephew ran away?" 

Ten wanted to laugh. The vampire was busy with other stuff too and he wasn't Renjun's babysitter after all. 

"You should thank me, child of the night. I accepted your little angel didn't I?" 

Satan stood up and floated in the air until he reached the spot before Ten's eyes. The vampire kissed his pale hand with disgust, but he kept a neutral look on his face when he looked up. 

"Still, The High Priest and The Mother of the Wolves want him dead and they serve me." Satan circled him, his cruel eyes not living Ten's face at all. "Their own God is betraying them and I feel so dirty that I have to be like this." He chuckled. "But do you know why I'm doing it?" 

Ten looked at him and smirked, knowing that what he was going to say next will hurt Satan's pride and he'll punish the vampire for that. 

"Because you're afraid he'll steal your throne?" 

Ten was sure Satan became whiter as he froze in spot and stared at him with some wide eyes. 

"Yes, the vampires know about this prophecy too." 

Chenle stumbled backwards after he heard what that vampire told his father. He suddenly felt numb as he realized that the prophecy his father told him so many times was about Donghyuck, the angel whom he saved from the priest's claws. 

"Are you okay little prince?" Hansol, the tall devil who was guarding the doors, asked him when he saw that Chenle almost fell on the cold floor. 

"I-I'm fine..." He mumbled and backed away from him. 

The young demon found himself running up the stairs. He knew that helping the angel would mean betraying his own father, but he just felt like Donghyuck need to be protected. His father was wrong and he knew what game he was playing. 

Chenle arrived at Donghyuck's door, but when he entered the room, no one was inside. He didn't know why, but he started panicking so he rushed to the next person he knew that might help him. The demon didn't bother to knock at Mark's door and he almost fainted in relief when he saw almost the whole gang on the balcony. 

"What are you doing here?" Mark asked and furrowed his brows. 

Chenle ignored the werewolf and pushed him away. He took Donghyuck by his arm and tried to drag him out of there, but was stopped by a growling Jisung. 

"You need to leave." The demon told the angel, ignoring the looks the three werewolves were giving him. "Now." 

"What do you know Chenle?" Jeno asked and took his hand off of Donghyuck's arm. 

"There is this prophecy my father told me about a few times. He's not gonna let you win angel and he will fight for his throne." He looked at Donghyuck, already knowing that the angel found out about the prophecy. "He's gonna be on the priest's side and he'll make sure to destroy you, just like he did with your aunt and uncle." 

Donghyuck became pale after hearing about them. He tried to stay calm, because he still didn't want to believe they were gone, but hearing Chenle's words, he realized that the dream he had, was pure reality. 

"You'll need help angel." 

"Wait a minute." Mark spoke and looked at the demon. "He's your father, why aren't you on his side?" 

Chenle chuckled and glanced at Jisung for a second. 

"I have my reasons."