°7°

"Run!!" Mark yelled and Donghyuck was pulled by his hoodie after the werewolf.

He tried his best not to stumble and fall on the ground and tried to run as fast as he could. He was thinking why the vampires didn't choose to run with their speed, but as he turned his face a bit to see, he understood why.

"Since when vampires have dogs?" Donghyuck asked Mark who took the right and looked behind as well.

"Those are not dogs!" He shouted and suddenly stopped. "Those are hell hounds."

Donghyuck saw Jeno and Jaemin on that hallway too. They were both panting and when Jaemin saw him he widened his eyes.

"Why are you here?" He asked when he reached him.

"I got locked out of the dorm." Donghyuck chuckled and just then a growl was heard.

The first hell hound was giant and something that kinda looked like blood was dripping from its mouth. Behind him appeared four more hounds, all of them black with red eyes.

The five showed their yellow fangs and one of them barked loudly. Donghyuck widened his eyes in fear. Was this going to be his end? He was too young to die ripped apart by a huge black dog.

Another growl was heard behind him. Mark and Jeno turned back into their wolf form. Mark's silver fur was glowing in green from the torches as well as Jeno's golden one.

"They can't defeat them." Jaemin whispered into his ear and held his arm tight. "This is the end, I swear to Satan. First the statue then this..."

"That was me you idiot. We wanted to help you two escape?"

Jaemin's jaw fell and he stared at his best friend.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

Donghyuck expected for those words to leave Jaemin's mouth, but the owner was not Jaemin at all but Jaehyun.

"What the hell is this?" He asked and the wizard sworn the hell hounds became smaller. "Huang Renjun you are dead."

The vampires kept his head down and his demon friend did the same thing. They were ashamed and Donghyuck realized Taeyong and Ten were there as well.

"I'll deal with Chenle, do not worry." Taeyong reassured him and took the Chinese demon by his white shirt. "Come."

When the demons were gone, Jaehyun and Ten looked at them. In the mean time, Jeno and Mark turned back into their human shape and looked at their principal.

Some heavy steps were heard and Mr Song arrived at the scene too.

"Those two were having detention with me!" He pointed at Jaemin and Jeno. "Someone played with a voodoo doll and started all this mess."

Donghyuck tried to keep a normal face as he saw the keeper smirk at him.

"And only a wizard could do something like this."

He sighed and his eyes met the guilty gaze Mark had on. He really wanted to kill him in that moment for getting him, the most organized and perfect student, into trouble.

"Take the wizard and the werewolf at their dorms please." Ten spoke in a cold tone and Jaemin gave Donghyuck one last look before following Mr Song. "You two, follow me."

"Fuck..." Mark mumbled and Donghyuck glared at him while they followed the two vampires.

They walked past Renjun who gave them a smirk, but he soon widened his eyes when Jaehyun slapped him.

"You too!"

"You can't do this!" Mark slammed his hands onto the desk. Jaehyun was sitting in his comfy chair and Ten giggled from his spot at the window. He had a glass in his hand and Donghyuck supposed it was blood.

"Actually, we can puppy."

That made Mark get red from anger and Renjun entered the fight as well.

"I cannot be put with such low creatures Uncle!"

Donghyuck widened his eyes. Jaehyun was his uncle? Since when?

"You disobeyed my orders Renjun so I'll punish you how I like. Or do you want to be buried for the next three thousand years?"

Renjun clenched his fists.

"Fine, I'll go with them tomorrow night in the Forest." He mumbled. "But what are we even searching for?"

Ten chuckled and placed his glass on Jaehyun's desk.

"Sirens."

That's when Donghyuck realized his life will end soon. Sirens? Out of all the creatures that could live in that forest? Those are worst than devils!

"Chenle will join them." Taeyong stormed into the office and Chenle followed him behind. "He has a passion for sirens anyway."

"It was one time!" The Chinese demon exclaimed and sighed. "One fucking time!"

"Cursing is not allowed in my house hold." He slapped him hard and then turned at the principal with a smile. "Why don't we send them now? So they'll have time until tomorrow night to come back, hopefully, alive."

He smirked at the four and took the glass that was placed on the desk. He took a sip and frowned in disgust.

"I still don't get it why vampires like human blood when the flesh is way better."

And he placed the glass back and waved a hand in a dramatic way.