°30°

"What happened to you?" Jaemin asked in a concerned way when he saw his best friend the next morning.

Donghyuck had dark circles under his eyes and he just looked sad. Seeing the concerned look on Jaemin's face, made Donghyuck smile.

"I'm fine." He mumbled as they walked outside the castle. "I just couldn't sleep well."

The truth is that after his small talk with Renjun, Donghyuck wasn't able at all to go back to sleep. Each time he would try close his eyes, the priest's words came back and haunted his ears and mind.

There will once be one angel among the wizards. One angel that will make Satan fear. One angel that will take his place once and forever.

Donghyuck suddenly felt like suffocating. He looked up and tried to calm down, but he felt the tears pushing their way out of his eyes.

He turned to Jaemin and stopped him.

"Let's talk later okay?" The wizard furrowed his brows. "I don't feel well."

"Should I walk you to your room?"

Donghyuck shook his head and gave him a small smile.

"I'll come to your room later."

He didn't say anything else and rushed back inside the palace. He looked around, making sure that no one was there or watching and his tears started falling.

His legs were numb and his brain was constantly thinking of that dream. It felt so real.

The angel ran up the stairs, breathing heavily. His tears didn't stop falling even if he tried to wipe them away. Why did he suddenly feel hurt?

He managed to arrive on the silent hallway. His steps were the only ones that were heard on it, making the whole castle dead. Donghyuck looked around, for a certain door and when he saw it, he didn't wait to knock and pushed it open.

When he closed the door, he turned with his back to it and fell on the floor, his head resting by the now closed door. The angel closed his eyes and felt the tears falling.

Why was life so hard? Few weeks ago he was a normal student and now he was, most probably, wanted dead. Were angels so hated?

Donghyuck buried his face in his palms and heard the footsteps coming. Mark knelt before him and patted his head softly, making him look up.

"What happened?"

So many happened, Donghyuck wanted to say, but no words left his mouth. He just started crying harder and found himself in the werewolf's arms.

"Did someone hurt you again?"

Donghyuck shook his head, starting to calm down. He felt so safe in Mark's embrace, as if no one could hurt him so he tightened the grip around his waist.

"Then what happened Hyuck?"

Ten stormed inside Taeyong's office and slammed the door after himself. Jaehyun was there too and he was sure he would find Johnny there as well, but the werewolf wasn't in the office.

"Where's Johnny?" He asked and looked at Taeyong who just finished writing a letter. The demon looked up and frowned.

"He didn't come back?"

Ten shook his head.

"Maybe something held him back." Jaehyun replied and took a sip from his goblet of blood. "What happened to you?"

Ten dropped his body next to the vampire and he took the goblet from his hands, receiving a glare from him.

"That mighty priest came earlier." He replied and looked at both of them. "He killed them, the angel's family I mean."

Taeyong sighed heavily while Jaehyun stood next to him quiet. 

"Please tell me they have some news about Renjun and Jaemin though." The demon said and when Ten shook his head, he hit his desk with his fist so hard, that the wood cracked. "Tell Winwin and Hendery to go find the two while Yuta and Jungwoo will go find Johnny. Something is fishy here and if he's not here yet, then something happened to him." 

Ten wanted to protest. He wanted to tell Taeyong that Johnny was capable of taking care of himself, but when his dead heart caused him a strong pain, the vampire realized that the demon might be right. 

Something was fishy, but what? 

"I had this dream last night." Donghyuck spoke after fifteen minutes. Once he calmed down he broke the hug and thanked Mark for being there for him. 

Now they were facing each other on the werewolf's bed, but the angel wasn't able to look him in the eyes. 

"It's just that, I feel like that dream wasn't a normal one. It felt so real and I am still able to hear his words..." 

"What happened in the dream?" Mark asked and had to wait some moments to get a reply. 

"Well my parents were surrounded by wizards and witches in The Forest and The High Priest was telling them they betrayed. He made it clear that they aren't my parents and he told them I shouldn't be alive. And then he said something about a prophecy." 

Donghyuck looked up at Mark. He wanted to tell him the words, but he couldn't remember the beginning.  

"There will once be one angel among the wizards. One angel that will make Satan fear. One angel that will take his place once and forever." Mark replied in his place and the angel widened his eyes. "Johnny told me about it before your baptism I think. Now I understand why he didn't want me to get involved." 

"But now you are." Donghyuck replied. "Do you regret it?" 

The werewolf chuckled and gave him one of his usual smirks. 

"Please. Every year I have to cause trouble just to stop getting bored. Now I'm wanted dead and I ran away from my own queen who most probably ordered her men to find me and kill me." He took a pause to take a deep breath and then continued. "If we survive after this, we'll get into history, I'm telling you." 

Donghyuck chuckled. 

"That if has a strong value."

"It does, because if we'll survive this mess, I believe we can change the world we live in."