°31°

"Where are they?" The Mother of the Wolves shouted and one of the guards hit Johnny again. "Speak you filthy wolf!"

As much as they wanted to help their leader, Lucas and Doyoung couldn't move at all. They were both tied and each guard behind them placed their swords to their necks.

"I...I don't know..." Johnny mumbled and glared at her, only to receive another hit from the guard behind him.

The queen laughed loudly and waved a hand, making the guard stop. He tied Johnny as well and Lucas was the next one to be pushed in the middle of the cell. His guard made him kneel. The werewolf knew what happened with Mark, Jeno and Jisung, but even if that meant his death, he was never going to tell her.

"Where are they Lucas?"

Lucas looked up and felt tears forming in his eyes. She spoke gentle to him, but he knew his own mother won't spare him from the pain that will come next.

"Speak!"

He didn't say a word to her. He didn't need to say because she already knew he was hiding something from her.

"Lucas, what are you hiding?"

The queen stepped forward and knelt before him, raising his chin up so he would look into her red eyes. She smiled and caressed his cheek, softly, just like one mom would do to her son, but he left that position long time ago when he joined Johnny's pack. Maybe that's why she hated him the most, that her own son betrayed her and left with another werewolf.

"What are you hiding in your mind?"

Lucas glanced to Doyoung and Johnny. Seeing his leader's bruises made him feel guilty. A tear fell down his cheek as he faced his mom again.

"I'm not hiding anything my queen."

He knew she expected to be called mother, but he was no longer his mother. He had no one after all, he was all alone in this battle. The queen got up and looked at the guard.

"Begin."

Donghyuck suddenly felt dizzy and he found himself falling down on his way out of Mark's room. The werewolf rushed to him and helped him get up, but Donghyuck's head was hurting as hell. What was that vision he had just now?

He was sure it was real, but since when he could do such thing?

"Are you okay?" Mark asked and Donghyuck looked into his dark eyes. He managed to nod a bit before he closed the door of his room and faced Mark again.

"I'm fine." He spoke and took a deep breath. "But Johnny isn't."

Mark furrowed his brows in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

The angel sighed and ruffled his hair a bit. He told Mark everything he just saw, still not being able to understand how could that be possible. That queen realized what Johnny have done to help Mark and she was going to torture him to death only to have this words out of his mouth.

She wanted him to agree and say: Yes, I made him run away because you're a monster.

"Johnny won't tell her anything. Lucas and Doyoung either. They'll be killed because no werewolf betrays his pack." Mark was looking down, at his hands and when a tear fell down on his skin, Donghyuck held his hand tight and gave him a small smile.

"They won't die, trust me." He paused a bit, still not breaking the eye contact. "Because we will help them."

The angel waited some moments for Mark to reply, but the werewolf said nothing. They just stared at each other and Donghyuck felt his heart explode. He tried to break the eye contact, but his body didn't want to, so he just kept on staring at that gorgeous face before his eyes.

He was so lost in those eyes that he didn't even realize that the eye contact was broken and that Mark started leaning closer. Only when their lips connected, the angel widened his eyes. He replied to the kiss immediately, as if it was something natural and he even pulled Mark closer.

While kissing, Donghyuck started thinking that maybe this curse wasn't so bad after all. If that meant to have Mark next to him, that he was sure he'll start liking this siren curse he received.