Expecto Patronum

Hi guys. I hope that you guys are all safe in this situation. I'm sorry that I haven't been posting. Although we're in quarantine, I still have a lot of work to do. I'm also spending time with my family which I don't normally get so that's an other reason why I'm not posting much. Also, TYSM FPR 40K! Please leave any suggestions and enjoy. :)

================

Y/N POV

Draco and I have been spending more time together since it's now the holidays. We still get some looks from people but hey, Seamus and Christina are together now. Seamus' a Gryffindor and Christina's a Slytherin. They're not letting words get between them and neither are Draco and I.

I've also took the time to read my father's entire diary. I found some interesting stuff and I realized that my father had written in it the day they died. The day where Harry claims is Sirius Black's fault. On the other hand, I don't think it's Sirius' fault. I have a feeling inside that it was someone else and so did my father. According to him, he said, "I don't trust Wormtail. However, James and Lily trusted him with our secret location so I guess I'll have to trust him too. I would prefer if Padfoot held onto the information but it is what it is."

Wormtail and Padfoot. Who are they? There were some pages that seem to be ripped out of the diary. I couldn't get any answers and my only reliability is my father's diary and Remus. Remus! Of course. My godfather. He must know who these people are.

Immediately, I went straight to his office. It's where Harry is too. I came through the doors to see Harry and Remus sitting on the table chatting.

"Remus?" I questioned.

"Ah, Y/n. What brings you here?" he asked.

"I have some questions." I replied.

"What kind?"

"Personal questions I guess. It's about your friend group." I said and he looked down.

"Alright, come sit." he said pointing at an empty seat by him.

"Should I leave?" Harry asked.

"No. I think you should stay as well." I said.

I looked at Remus and took out my father's diary.

"You father's diary. W-where did you get that?" Remus asked.

"I got it for Christmas in my first year. Why?"

"I thought it got destroyed. It was missing for years." he said.

"Oh. Well, you see, I was reading through the diary and he wrote inside the day they died." I said.

"Yeah. It's all that Black's fault." Harry said with anger.

"Now, Harry. Calm down. Let's see what Y/N has to ask first." Remus said.

"Alright, so, Remus, who are Wormtail and Padfoot?" I asked.

He looked stunned at the question but then shook it off. "Wormtail and Padfoot."

"Padfoot's Sirius." Harry said. "Right?"

"Yes. Padfoot is Sirius and Wormtail and Peter." he answered. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, you see, I feel like it wasn't Sirius' fault. Even my father felt it too. He said that he didn't trust Wormtail and how Padfoot should have held onto their secret location instead." I explained.

"Wormtail's dead, Y/N." Harry said. "All was left was a finger."

"And what if it was a set up?!" I questioned.