Platform 9 3/4 Hogwarts Express

Harry POV

We were at Kings Cross Station heading to our platform with our luggages and our owls. People were staring at us. I'm not sure why, but it might be because Hagrid was there. Hagrid is "bigger" than normal.

"What are you looking at?!" Hagrid spat then checks his watch. "Blimey, is that the time? Sorry kids, I'm going have to leave you two. Dumbledore will be wanting his, well, he'll be wanting to see me. Now uh, your train leaves in ten minutes. Here are your tickets. Stick to it, it's very important. Stick to your tickets."

He then handed us the tickets that said "Platform 9 3/4."

"Platform 9 3/4?" I questioned. "But Hagrid, there must be a mistake. These say Platform 9 3/4. There's no such thing. Is there?" He was gone.

"We'll be better start looking for our platform. We don't have much time." Y/N spoke and we started walking around sticking together.

I walked up to a man working here and ask him "Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me where Platform 9 3/4 is?"

"Platform 9 3/4? Do you think that's funny?" he snapped at me.

Me and Y/N just walked away and saw a family of red heads.

"It's always the same year after year. Always packed with muggles, of course" said the woman. "Come one, Platform 9 3/4 this way!"

Me and Y/N looked at each other and followed the family of red heads. We stopped between platform 9 and 10.

"Alright Percy, you first." said the woman. The red head then lined up between the two platforms and ran through the wall. We both looked in shock.

"Fred, you're next." she said talking to the pair of red head twins.

"He's not Fred. I'm Fred." said one of the twin.

"Honestly women, and you call yourself out mother." they said switching sentence.

"Oh I'm sorry George." she said apologizing.

"I'm only joking. I'm Fred." he said and ran through the wall then followed by the other twin.

"E-excuse me." I said going up towards the woman. "C-could you tell us how to-"

"How to get on the platform?" she asked and we both nodded. "Yes, no worry, dears. It's Ron's first time to Hogwarts as well."

I looked at Ron who smiled at me and Y/N so we smiled back.

"Now all you have to do is walk straight at the wall between platform 9 and 10. Best do a bit of a run if you're nervous." she said.

"Good luck." said the small red head girl next to the women.

"You first." I said to Y/N.

"Coward." she said rolling her eyes and ran towards the wall. Just like that, she disappeared into the walls. I followed right after her. I ran straight in the wall and appeared on the other side. I opened my eyes to see a big train that said "Hogwarts Express." I saw Y/N and ran up to her.

"Well, lets go!" she said and we both head in to find a compartment to settle in.

Y/N POV

I was on the train with Harry in a compartment. Harry was just staring out the window while I was reading some books that I got for school. I wanted to be prepared but then there was a knock at the door. It was the red head boy that we met before. Ron I believe was his name.

"Excuse me. Do you two mind? Everywhere else is full." he asked.

"Not at all." me and Harry said in unison.

He took a seat besides Harry and said, "I'm Ron. Ron Weasley."

"I'm Harry. Harry Potter." Harry greeted.

Ron's face turned into awe and said, "S-so it's true?! I mean, do you really have the, the."

"The what?" Harry asked.

"Scar." he said in almost a whisper tone.

"Oh yeah." Harry said and moved his hair out of his way to show him the scar.

"Wicked." he beamed and we all giggled.

"And who are you?" Ron asked me.

"Oh. I'm Y/N. Y/N L/N."

Ron's face turned into awe again. "No way!" he exclaimed. "I met both Harry Potter and Y/N L/N in the same day!?" We all laughed.

"Anything off the trolley, dears?" a lady asked.

"No thanks, I'm all set." Ron said holding up a bag of sandwiches.

"We'll take the lot." Harry said suddenly taking out a hand full of galleons.

"Whoa." Ron beamed.

========

There were candy wrappers everywhere! I can't believe that Harry wasted all of his money on candy! Like seriously?

"Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans?" I heard Harry say.

"They mean every flavor! There's chocolate and peppermint and there's also spinach, liver, and tripe. George sweared he got a bogey flavored one once." Ron said.

I rolled my eye and continued reading no longer paying attention to them.

"Fred gave me a spell to turn him yellow. Want to see?" he asked.

"Yeah!" Harry beamed. I decided to take a look to see if the spell actually works.

Ron pulled out his wand and cleared his throat but when he was about to say the spell, he was interrupted by a girl.

"Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville lost one." she said. She then noticed that Ron had his wand out.

"Are you doing magic?" she asked Ron and he nodded his head. "Let's see then."

Ron cleated his throat again and said "Sunshine daisies butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow." Nothing happened.

"Are you sure that's a real spell?" Well it's not very good, is it?" she said and came in and sat down next to me.

"I've tried a few simple spells myself, but they've all worked for me." she exclaimed. "For example," she pointed her wand at Harry's glasses. "Oculus Reparo."

The tape that held Harry's glasses together disappeared and revealed a gold metal band. Harry took of his glasses and looked at them in awe and put them back on.

"Holy cricket! You're Harry Potter!" she beamed. She then turns to me and asked "and who are you?"

"I'm Y/N L/N." I replied.

"Holy crickets! I met both Harry and Y/N on the same day!" she beamed. "Oh, I'm Hermione Granger. And you are?" she said as she turns to Ron.

"Ron Weasley." he replied with a mouth full of candy.

"Pleasure." she said a bit disgusted but then turns to me. She noticed the books I was reading.

"Have you read all the school books?" she asked.

"Yup! Just finished." I replied. "My favorite the the book of spells."

"Can you try one out?"

"Sure but I didn't practice at all." I cleared my throat and took out my wand.

"Lumos." I spoke and a light came out of the end of my wand.

"Amazing!" she said and I smiled back her. "Would you like to be friends?" She asked.

"Of course!" I beamed.

"You should all put on your robes. I expect we'd be arriving soon. I'll show you to the changing room,  Y/N." she said. I nodded and followed her to the changing rooms leaving the boys behind.