The Quest to Save the Stone

Y/N POV

"I've always heard Hogwarts' end of the year exams were frightful, but I found them enjoyable." Hermione said as we walked through the court yard.

"Speak for yourself." Rom said.

"You alright there Y/N and Harry?" Ron asked. He had his hand over his scar. I've been having a headache for a few days now.

"My scar." he replied. "It keeps burning."

"I just have a headache. Not a big deal." I answered.

"It's happened before." Hermione said.

"Not like this." Harry answered. "And I'm sure that a normal person wouldn't have a headache for that long, Y/N."

"You guys should go see the nurse." Ron stated.

"I think it's a warning. It means danger's coming." Harry said.

"Of course!" me and Harry said.

"What is it?" Hermione asked as we head down towards Hagrid's.

"Don't you think it's a bit odd that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon and a stranger shows up and just happens to have one?" Harry said.

"Like, how many people wander around with dragon eggs in their pockets. Why didn't we see it before?" I said.

We arrived at Hagrid's hut. He was outside and started questioning him.

"Hagrid, who gave you the dragon egg?" Harry asked.

"What did he look like." I asked.

"I don't know. I never saw his face. He kept his hood up." Hagrid answered.

"You and this stranger must have talked." Harry said.

"He wanted to know what sort of creatures I looked after. I said 'After Fluffy, a dragons gonna be no problem." Hagrid responded.

"Was he interested in Fluffy?" I asked.

"Oh course he was interested. How often do you come across a three-headed dog? I told him 'The trick with any beast is to know how to call him.' take fluffy for example, play him music and he falls straight asleep." he said and realized what he had just said.

"I shouldn't have told you that."

We looked at each other and headed back to the castle.

"Where are you guys going!?" he called out after us.

We hurried into McGonagall's office and Harry spoke, "We need to see Dumbledore."

"Immediately." I added.

"I'm afraid he's not here. He received an urgent owl from the Ministry of Magic and left." she said.

"He's gone? Now?" Harry questioned. "This is about the Sorcerer Stone!"

"How do you know?" she asked.

"Someone's going to try and steal it!" Harry stated.

"I don't know how you know, but I assure you that it is well protected. Now, would you go back to your dormitories? Quietly." she said.

We left her office and head down the hall.

"That was no stranger Hagrid met in the village. It was Snape, which means he knows hit to get past Fluffy!" Harry said.

"And with Dumbledore gone-" Hermione said but was cut off by a monotone voice.

"Good afternoon." Snape said. "Now, what are four young Gryffindors such as yourselves be doing inside on a day like this?"