Tom Riddle

3rd POV

"Harry! Look out!" Y/N yelled as she quickly pushed Harry away from the falling rocks.

"Thanks, Y/N. I owe you big time." Harry said.

"This is the second time I've saved your arse this year. Anyways, Ron, are you okay?" Y/N asked to red head behind the wall of rocks.

"I'm okay. This git is not." Ron respond. "He got blasted by my wand."

"Welp, looks like Lockhart's memory charm back fired." Y/N laughed.

Lockhart then got up bewildered.

"Hello, who are you?" Lockhart asked.

"Um, Ron Weasley." Ron answered.

"This is a nice place. Do you live here?"

"No. Enough of this." Ron said grabbing a rock and hit Lockhart with it.

"What now?" Ron asked.

"Wait here. Y/N and I will go on the find Ginny. If we're not within an hour, inform Dumbledore." Harry said.

"I'll try to shift some of these rocks so you can get through." Ron said.

Y/N POV

Harry and I wondered more into the chamber. We then stumble upon a room. In that room, there were rows of stone serpents and a huge statue of the founder, Salazar Slytherin. Also there, there was something lying on the ground. It had red hair and- Ginny. The first thing that came into my mind.

Harry and I both gasped and ran to Ginny. Her face was as pale as a ghost and in her arm, there was a diary. Harry dropped his wand and tried to wake Ginny up.

"C'mon Ginny! Please don't be dead. Wake up!" Harry said trying to wake her up.

"Y/N, can't you do something? Any kind of magic?" he asked.

"I-I can't. From the looks of it, no magic can wake her up and if there is, I don't know how to do it." I frowned.

"Ginny, please wake up. Wake up!" Harry pleaded over and over again.

"She won't wake." a male's voice said.

I quickly got my defense up and spun towards him with my wand pointing at him. He had raven colored hair like Harry, tall, and looks like he's in his sixth year of Hogwarts.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Tom- Tom Riddle?" Harry questioned.

"You know him?" I asked Harry.

"Yes. It's a long story but I met him in his diary. The one Ginny's clenching onto." he replied.

I could have sworn I've heard that name before.

"She's still alive, but only just." Tom said.

"What are you doing here and how are you here?" I asked him.

"Are you a ghost?" Harry asked.

"A memory preserved in the diary for fifty years." Tom answered.

Fifty years ago. Fifty years ago. What happened fifty years ago?

I was deep into my thoughts I did even realized what Harry and Tom were talking about. The thought that I couldn't figure it out frustrates me.

"Listen! We've got to go! We've got to save her!" Harry yelled.

"I'm afraid I can't do that. You see, as poor Ginny grows weaker, I grow stronger." Tom said.

"But she's dying!" Harry exclaimed.