(11)

"Hello again hoe~" Chenle welcomed. It was the second meeting of the DNYL CLUB and during the week, everyone had gotten quite close.

Jaemin and Jeno were now good friends with Chenle yet still messes in front of each other.

Taeyong and Jaehyun are whipped for each other and everyone knows it but them.

Mark and Haechan be making progress, mOre oN tHat lAter-

And Xiaojun and Renjun's love interests are yet to be discovered.

Oh, and jisung passed out at home last Wednesday. We all know why.

"Move aside bitches, the Queen has entered the chat." Haechan said "I said move ya peasant, and includes you Jaemin."
"Hoe, I'm the queen in the building, back off." Jaemin scoffed, flipping his imaginary hair.

"So... while those two are having a queen-off in the corner, I have some questions for y'all." Chenle gathered everyone in the middle of the room. Everyone was present except for Renjun, but mark has said that he was absent from school as he had a couple classes with him.

"I'm scared." Jeno whispered to Xiaojun. The two had become comfortable around each other after the first club meeting, seeing each other in the field and halls and texting after school for some time. Now Jeno won't be lonely when renjun isn't present.
"Don't be scared! Just be cautious. This is VERY serious! Don't laugh!" Chenle scolded "see, Jaehyun and mark aren't being cautious cuz they're too busy lAuGhing. Which is very rude. Not Chenle approved."

Now, this is where Chenle does into Interrogation Mode. This is a warning, kids, as Chenle is quite scary when is Interrogation Mode.

"With the warnings over and done with, Xiaojun, we have yet to discover which male character has caught you eye." he says, getting up from his desk and standing over Xiaojun's, an interested look in his eye.

"Why is he speaking so weirdly-" Jaehyun begins but is cut off by the Chinese boy.

"I am not speaking weirdly! I'm channeling my inner-investigator," he turns around and pouts, "now stop distracting me and let me question you while Jaemin and Haechan are busy." Chenle lets out an evil giggle and a smirk. By now the rest of the boys were scared shitless. Never underestimate the power of a human dolphin y'all.

Chenle cleared his coughing before turning back to face Xiaojun once again, pointing a slender finger at him, "We'll start with you mister."                                                                                                                      "What, why me?" The said boy panics. He didn't sign up to be questioned like he was a murder suspect. He laughs nervously, the possibilities of what Chenle wanted to know flowed in and out of his head. "No questions from you, sir. That's my job." Chenle grinned, pointing his thumb in his direction, "My first and most important question is. . ."                                                                     

"Hey Mark, i'll bet you 20 that he's gonna ask 'bro you're gay right?'" Jisung whispers to his friend, holding out his hand to shake. "M'kay, i'll bet you 20 that he asks Xiaojun 'yo you're a dude, right?' You never know what to expect from that guy." Mark laughs. The two whisper "Deal!" simultaneously and shake hands, turning back to the drama unfolding.

Meanwhile, Jaemin and Haechan , instead of roasting each other, have come to the point of complimenting each other's elbows. True friendship right there.

Xiaojun was sweating, awaiting Chenle's question while trying to fend off his inquisitive stare. Finally, he straightens his posture and says, "Bro you're gay right?" cocking his head to the right, "wait, you're a guy, right? i have to make sure." Mark and Jisung burst out laughing, holding their stomachs and hunching over. Suddenly the room is filled with giggles from not only them but from everyone in the room (expect mature Chenle of course, who was very mad), even Taeyong let out a muffled chuckle. Xiaojun breathed out a relieved sigh and laughed happily, nodding his head and throwing his head back. "Hey! This isn't funny!" Chenle raises his voice in an attempt to be heard over the noise. He folds his arms over his chest, fighting back a giggle himself. "It seems like this club has made these people happy." he smiles. This what he wanted in the beginning.

To bring smiles to those who no longer had the strength to do so.

(a/n) im so sorry this took so long :( i dont really have a lot of time to write because i have homeschooling and since my parents took away my devices and stuff its been harder to update, so i tried to make this chapter longer :D. hopefully i'll do a double update today or update again tomorrow.

bye y'all <3