(1)

"Done! Phew, that was tiring!" Chenle exclaimed to himself as he put up the last of the posters for his new after school club, the "DNYL CLUB". He had been wanting to make the club for a while now but never had the time too. But today he made sure to come to school early and set it all up. He still had a half hour to spare before classes began so he decided to walk around the school aimlessly.

-

"I wonder what's for lunch today- oof!" Chenle bumped into someone while walking around in the hallway, making both of them land on the floor. "Ow! Oh, I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going! Are you ok?" He heard a voice calling out to him. Chenle looked up to see a tall blond hoy looking at him with worried eyes, standing up and offering his hand to him. Chenle accepted it and pulled himself up. "No it's ok. I wasn't looking myself. I'm Chenle, what's your name?"
"I'm Jeno! It's nice to meet you Chenle!" Jeno smiled, his eyes disappearing has he did so. "It's nice to meet you too!" Chenle grinned. Then, unexpectedly, the school bell rang and students came flooding into the hall, shoving people around left, right and center. "What class are you going to, Jeno?" Chenle asked through all the commotion. "Science, in Room 127. What about you?" He answered, trying his best to dodge the yelling students who were rushing to their classes. "Same here! We can walk together if you want." Chenle offered and Jeno agreed, both making their way to their class.

(a/n) I'm gonna stop here cuz I'm lazy and I really wanted to get a chapter out. The chapters will be longer than this so don't worry.