note

Guys who wants next update of lbc....

I have few questions for you all before I update the next chapter, which will be within 2 to 3 days time.

Second thank you so much to all the readers for making this book reach 100k+ reads and 100+ votes on each chapter

Firstly the book is ending in few chapters 1 or 2 more chapters are left.

I wanted to ask you all few questions.

1) any specific thing you would like to see in the book before we end it?

2) any thing we both forgot to add and had mentioned earlier?

3) how has your experience been reading this book?

4) what is the thing you like best about the book?

5) what are the things that we should improve in the book while editing later on?

Secondly I got an activity for you all till I complet drafting the chapter.

1) comment down any of your favourite memory of the book?

2)any questions you guys want to ask us?

3) would you like to know the story of this book how this book came till here? And any questions you all have about it?

4) main activity is this 😂, ok so any question you all want to ask siddhanth or avneet in this book or to the authors about anything you wish.

5) I know we are dam late updaters.... So did you guys though in any chapters of what will happen next if yes comment down what you had thoughhh

(All comments will be answered... Well becuse truly due shut down I am extremely free except writting the updates 😂 so yes so college pressure for now)