chapter #3

avneets pov:

i could hear footsteps coming towards the room and the steps were getting louder second by second and so was my heartbeat. what if he forces me? what if he is the same as he was in college? what if he blames me for this marriage? new thoughts kept coming to my mind every second. i clutched my lehenga tightly in fear. i told myself not to cry. i was treated as a slave in my old house but atleast there, dadi and jai were there to save me on my worst days. here who will save me? behind these doors we will be all alone. plus the most dreaded part, s...si...siddha.. leave it, I won't be able to say his name. his life is not only known to his family, it is known to about millions of people, millions of girls who keep dreaming about how their lifes would be if they got married to him. i was also one of them. but i didnt know it would happen, i thought our story was long over in college and never even expected to meet him let alone marry him. someone entered in the room and slowly closed the doors. i didnt need to see who it was to know. i already knew. the same cologne, i remember it from years back, the first time it hit me was the day i bumped into him, first day of college, im sure he wouldve forgotten about me the very next day his college ended but i never did. he was always there. and despite knowing how big of a devil he is, he always lived there. in my heart.
i lifted my head and saw him walking towards me. i thought my heartbeat couldnt increase anymore but trust me it was increasing every passing second. as he walked towards me my grip on my lehenga tightened. what was he gonna do. i wanted to run. he was coming nearer and nearer and every step convinced me that he would do something. he came to close to the bed and my heart was about to leave its place. a step more and i would sure be dead.

but he stopped. thank goodness he stopped. he sat on the bed next to me. i was to scared, to nervous. i was expecting him to give me a disgusted look, after all i, a commoner and he is an actor. but rather his lips broke in a smile. i tried to convince myself that it was a smirk, a smirk of evilness, but i could clearly see it was a genuine smile. the one he rarely gave in college. but alot to the media now a days. i moved my eyes from him and fixed them to my lap. i was expecting him to shout any second now. but what he said shocked me.

siddharths pov:

the time had arrived , the time for me to go to my , no to her room, no, to our room. i entered the room and saw her sitting on the bed. it was clear from her face she was nervous, she was lost in her thoughts, so was i, how will i make her believe I am not the same person anymore? her eyes shifted to me and i saw something that wouldve pleased me alot back then but now they troubled me, her eyes had fear, and it was my fear. i dont want her to be scared of me, i dont want it. i started walking towards her and by every step i could see her nervousness, her fear increasing. i gave her a smile in the hopes to remove her fear but rather it looked like there was war inside her if i it was even real. cant blame her. i sat down next to her and she moved her gaze from me to the bed again. i didnt want her to be scared of me. so i said it and her face, it was shocked like she expected something else.

sid: calm down, i wont do anything trust me.

she stared at me for a moment making sure that i meant what i said and then again looked towards the bed.

sid: trust me avneet. i wont touch you till you permit me too. dont worry.

she nodded. why doesn't she say anything.

sid: avneet, we are married. its the reality i dont know if you want it or not, but we will have to accept it. i understand your misery, that you are forced but now its done, we cant go back. lets give each other a chance. lets give it a new start.

she looked at me. she had no doubt calmed down a little but it wasnt gone. she was still scared, uncomfortable. to hear her answer i said it again

sid: what do you say?

she blinked a few times before finally speaking.

avu: y-you a-a-are r-ri-right.

and after years i heard her voice for the first time. i remember she didnt stutter, maybe she is shy, scared would be a better word.

sid: i know you might be worried of the media but dont worry, trust me you wont have to answer them, i will answer. on your behalf too till you are comfortable. its my responsibility trust me.

she nodded. maybe this marriage wont turn out as bad if im able to make her comfortable. I looked at her again and saw that she was uncomfortable due to her lenga. She will be after all it's so heavy. So I told her

Siddharth: do one thing, you can go to the washroom and change first, the lehenga must be uncomfortable. Then we can talk.

She just nodded her head, got down from other side of bed, took her cloths and went to the wash room.
(Pov ends)

(Avneet pov)
Was it really him!!! Talking this much nicely!!! Na I don't think so, maybe dadi might have told him to be polite. Or maybe he was this nice to me!! It's so difficult to get what he wants! I am just so confused. polite word was never in his dictionary!!! He told me to change first, so I came to the washroom. And when I looked at the night dress, it shocked me, it was a very short one, like a shot and a t-shirt with it. It's not that I have not worn this type of cloths, but shots in front of him!!!! But I don't even have any other way right now. I quickly decided to get changed. How am I going to go in front of him!!! What if he does not like me wearing this short cloths. But I have to go out, I can't just stay in washroom. I gathered all my courage and slowly opened the door. And i thanked god for what I saw next. He was sleeping on the bed, but his legs were on floor. Oh yaa he had told that we will talk after I came out, must have slept waiting for me. Thank god for that, as I can't talk to him, I don't have to courage to do so... as he can get angry on any thing. But he was looking soooo cute while sleeping. I just can't stop adoring him. I put my lehenga on the table, went to him, and made him sleep properly making sure not to wake him up, covered him with blanket. But where will I sleep, there is no way I am going to sleep next to him! Just then I saw the coach of the room. I took a pillow and a blanket and went, slept on the couch.
(Pov ends)

NEXT MORNING

(Avneet pov)
I was sleeping peacefully when the Sun rays disturbed me.. I stretched my hands and slowly woke up. I looked around and realised that I am married now and not in my old room but what I saw next shocked me!!! How did this happen!!!!!
(Pov ends)

So friends here is the next chapter
Hope you all like it
Do vote and comment.

A small question for you all

What did Avneet saw that she got shocked????

Guess it and comment it down, let see how many of you get it correct.