chapter 39

**editing alert, chapter is not edited, would complet editing soon**

Next day:-

Early morning, when the sun rays were hitting Avneet's face who was sleeping hugging a pillow. she covered herself with the blanket when suddenly alarm clock rang. she lazily searched the alarm clock to close it when again another alarm clock rang, and within 20seconds, another alarm clock rang. She finally woke up getting irritated by the noise and saw the clocks on the table opposite to the bed. she sights and got out of bed and close the clocks and holds her head due to headache. Just then her phone buzzed with a text. she went and checks her phone.

"MESSAGE FROM SID"

she opens the text and sees what he had texted

sid- good morning my beauty! had a nice sleep? sorry I had to leave early due to shoots, and also sorry to disturb your sleep with the alarms, but you have to go to your work, I know you must be having headache, I have kept lemonade on the table, have that, then get ready and call me, I would be free by then.

she smiled reading his text and went had the lemonade, and saw a sticky note there. she curiously opens it to find I LOVE YOU written on it, she blushed reading it and went to get ready.

she took her phone and video called Siddharth, after a few rings, he picked up the call, he was sitting in his green room.

Siddharth- hi avu, taiyar hogai? and how is your headache?

Avneet- thik ha sid, better then before, but kal kya hua tha? and how did i reach in bed? hum log to hoil party ma tha na?

Siddharth- yes, tumna bhang pe li thi aur fir....

Avneet- fir kya? mana kuch kiya kya?

Siddharth- KUCH! kya kuch nahi, kya kuch nahi kiya, ask that!

Avneet- e essa kya kiya mana?

Siddharth- vo tumna na... wait ma kyu batau, khood find out karo, i am not telling

Avneet- sid yar, tell na, plz, mana kuch ulta sidha to nahi kiya na?

Siddharth- jalabi kitna sidha tha

Avneet- jalabi sidhi thodi hoti ha?

Siddharth- tum na sidha kam thodi kiya?

Avneet- then kya kiya?

Siddharth- tum na iteam song par dance kiya, fir opened my shirts buttons, vo bhi sab ka samna

Avneet- KYA! a aur kya kiya, dont tell i did more

siddharth- ara kiya na

Avneet- kya kiya mana aur?

Siddharth- tum na sab ka samne.... Ma kyu bolu, u find out your self (wink at her)

Avneet- sidd tell na yar what i did

Siddharth- ok ok batata hu, nothing much you just kissed me in front of all, and then was playing with my abbs, thank god you didn't start all there only and got me to room.

Avneet- you mean I did a all that?

Siddharth- yes you did, you can ask anyone if you want, even bhabhi, reem, jai, mom, bhai all were there

Avneet- A all were there?

Siddharth(controlling his laughter)- yess

Just then someone called sid saying the shoot is ready

Siddharth- ok Avu, my shoot is ready, i have to go, have breakfast before leaving for work, and take care of your self, bye love yaa

Avneet- y ya ok bye, love you too, take care