chapter 40

Next day

Sid and Avu were sleeping snuggling into eachother. But unlike normal days, today the sun was at its peak, the clock strikes 1pm. Both of them unaware of the time, kept sleeping when Siddharth phone rang. He snuggled more into Avneet getting irritated by the ring.

Sid- avu yar dekhna itni subha subha kon phone kar raha ha, i am dam sleepy!

Avu- ha ha jasa muja to nind aahi nahi rahi ha! Yar go and pick up!

She got out of his hold and slept again, while the phone again rang for the 5th time. Siddarth again hugged her from back.

Sid-plzz meri queen see na

Avu- phone kiska ha

Sid- mera

Avu- exactly , so mari nind kyu bigad raha ho subha subha, go pick it up

She again got out of his hold and slept, while phone rang for the 6th time. Siddharth without seeing the caller id, switched off his phone and again slept hugging Avu. After a while Avneet's phone started ringing. She lazly searched her phone and picks up without seeing the id.

Avu- kon ha! Thodi der wait nahi kar satkhta kya! Subha subha nind bigad raha ho!

Jai- Good afternoon mrs Avneet Nigam! And apka romance late night tak mat kara karo ki morning ha, afternoon ha, ya evening ha pata hi na chala. Diiii it's 1pm! Huma yaha cafe ma bula ka aap dono so raha ho! Aur atleast phone to pick karo! Jiju ne to sidha switched off kar diya!

Avu- jai yar sirf 1p... 1PMMMM , you mean it's afternoon! Jai tu prank to nahi kar raha ha, ya aaj 1st april... Nahi vo to nahi ha!

She checked the clock hurriedly.

Avu- i am so sorry yar, tum log wait karo, hum thodi der ma aata ha vaha.

Jai- ya ok di. Par jaldi aana we are waiting

Avu- yes

She hung up the phone and shakes siddharth to wake him.

Avu- sid!!

Sid- kya ha avu yar sona de na

Avu- it's feacking 1, wake up , guna rem aur jai ko milna jana tha na

Sid- 1pm ko, muja 1am ko kyu utha rahi ha yar

Avu- Sid yar 1pm horaha ha not 1am

Sid- aacha joke ha

Avu- aara what aacha jock, ma sach bol rahi hu, jai ka call tha

Sid- he would be pranking you, so ja abhi

He pulled her on him making her sleep on top of him, gripping his hands

Avu- Sid leave me yar, and I am serious it's 1Pm... Ok 1.30 pm now. Leave me, ma ready hoka aati hu then will wake you, tab tak you can sleep.

Sid- hmm ya ok

He yet didn't leave her and pulled her more close snuggling into her. Avu phone rang again. She tried to pick up and get out of his grip, but obviously our Sid was not in mood to let her go, he kept holding her not letting her move an inch. After few rings the phone stopped. Just then someone knocked there room door.

Vibha- SIDDHATH!! Kya kar raha ho, tumh ada phone kyu switched off ha! It nearly 2pm, now get up, and reem ka call ha, talk to her. Bichari kab se phone try karahi ha tera!

Siddharth woke up with jlot hearing vibha, and saw the time

Sid-shitttt! Avu yar uthaya kyu nahi!