Chapter #28

Avneet pov:

We reached home and then went to our room to sleep as we were really tired. he had already changed. actually what changed? he just has to take off his clothes and sleep in his boxers. i mean he can sleep so comfortably and i cant wear my comfortable clothes because he is in the room. this is wrong. ab to poori zindagi sid kay hi sath rehna hay. hopefully. to kya i wont wear them ever? no this isnt done. i want to wear it. and i will wear it. if he can sleep wearing whatever he wants why cant i? i took out my most love night dress back at home.  i can tell you that no doubt it really is quite revealing but the most comfortable peice of clothing ever made. i wore that and decided to step out. even though there was a fight in my mind if i should or not but i decided to. i will just go into the blanket before he notices so it will be fine. i stepped out, a little hesitant. i was about to run when i actually collided into him. why was he standing right outside? i was hurt on my head while he on his chest. ya height difference.

sid: why are you-

he was about to say something but suddenly got quiet and started looking at me from top to bottom. why? oh sit. i suddenly realized. my clothes. i tried to ignore his gaze.

sid: youll sleep in this.....

avu: so?

sid: nahi matlab itna short.

avu: sona hi hay..... not that im going out.

suddenly his lips curved up to form a smirk

sid: nahi main to isliyay keh raha tha kay kehien aisa na ho that i lose control.

ahhhhhhhhhh.

avu: le..lets sleep.

i tried to walk past him but he came in front of me.

avu: wh..what?

sid: i hope before wearing this you shaved.... because you know na whats next. (smirking)

oh my god. isnay kyun sunliya about the shaving part. god no. what is he thinking.

avu: wh...whats ne..next?

pls not what i think. pls not what i think.

sid: sleeping!

avu: what?!

sid: now next is sleeping. lets go to sleep.

god yar avu tu bhi kuch bhi soch leti hay. i quickly ran to my side and laid down and went to sleep

Next day:
Siddharth pov:

Today after morning work out and all the work, I got ready and avu also went to her work and I left for shoots. I was in the car going to my shoot when I remembered what happened at night. she look really hot.... it was honestly hard to control. I reached my set and then went to my room to get ready, when some one knocked the door. I turned to see who it was. And got shocked! What is he doing here! On my set! And that too in my room? Oh yaa it was aditya!

Sid: Adi you here! Come in na.

Adi: yes, actually was going to my set and was passing by so thought to meet you and Rimi.

I just hope reem doesn't come right now! Or else he will start flirting with her! Can't he get it straight that it's reem and reem hates the name rimi. Why! Because he calls her that! Ok don't get me wrong but meri bestfriend hai yar, obviously I will be protective about her like I am for avu. He came and sat down while I sent the spot boy to get coffee for us. Just then what I didn't want happened. Yes reem barged into the room and I guess she had not yet seen aditya. She was already in her costume.