chapter #35

(GUYS THIS CHAPTER IS MATURE. THE WHOLE CHAPTER IS THAT WAY. SKIP IT IF IT GROSSES YOU OUT. SUMMARY WILL BE MENTIONED IN THE STARTING OF THE NEXT CHAPTER SO YOU WONT MISS ON ANYTHING IMPORTANT.)

They both got down and by now were fully drenched, they reached the street and started looking for a taxi. after searching for a while, both of them gave up.

avu: sid i dont think is time pe hume yahan koi bhi taxi ya cab mile gi.

Sid: han lag to yahi raha hai

avu: humne to last train bhi miss kardi!!

sid: han yarrr

avu: ab kya poori raat road pe rahe ge??

sid: ahhh...... oh no wait! while walking to the hill i remember i saw this really cool building! it was a hotel! maybe room mil jaye.

avu: free mai to nahi mile ga na. do we have enough cash?

sid: ya ya maine in case emergency ke liye cash rakha tha.

They both walk to the hotel and luckily its a really nice hotel and Sid goes and inquires about the room, gets the keys and comes back to avu.

Sid: got it, room is available, Chalain?

Avu: yes let's go

both of them go to their room.

Sid: ahhh main boht thak gaya thankgod yeh hotel tha pas main, lets sleep.

Avu: in wet kapdoun main?

Sid: obviously nahi

avu: then konse kapde?

sid: what konse kapde? ill not wear kapde....

Avu: k..kya a...aise hi,

Sid: essa hi Matlab! Abb Vasa bhi ma essa hi sota hu na, in my boxer shorts!

Avu: tum ladkoun ka acha hai!!

Sid (smirks): tumhe kisne mana kiya. tum bhi kerlo.

Avu: main kese?!

Sid: ab yeh to tumhi socho! main to so raha houn

Avu- arra aise kese? Thodi to help karo? Idea do na! warna main to bemar pad jaoun hi

Sid: emotional blackmail na karo avu! main to de raha houn idea that utar do na dress, subah tak itll dry. yeh dekho meri shirt to abhi se has nearly dried.

He takes off his cloths, spread them on the couch and lies on the bed.

Avu: main dress kese utar doun? kesi baatain kar rahe ho. ab seriously batao kya karoun. in wet kapdoun main sona kitna uncomfortable hoga!

Sid: na tumhe yeh kapde utarne hai na pehne hain, it is beyond human understanding to decide what you want!

Avu: Acha ok u sleep, Koi nahi, Zyada se zyada kya hoga, I will catch a cold, And fever hojaye ga.

Sid: ahhhh okayyyy. aise emotional blackmail karo gi to kon soe ga! and mummy ko pata chala na tumhari tabiyat meri wajah se kharab hoi she wont leave me.

Avu- Now koi idea do na!

Sid: ummmmmm, yes! dekho meri shirt half polyester ki thi na it has nearly dried, atleast is wet dress se to better hoga. wear that and sleep

Avu: arey han thanks!

She took the shirt and went to washroom to change. she took of all her wet clothing and wore sids shirt, which covered till her thighs only. she stepped out and was laying her clothes out to dry when she felt eyes on her. she turned to find sid staring her and that made her a little conscious.