Chapter 30- Contract

ROHIT'S POV

As she read the content,her face broke into shock and disbelieve.

"Rohit?' she gasp.

" Why this?" She asked "you know I trust you more than myself" She told me.

"I know!, but this is for your sanity.I have been observing you from 3 days Neha you are lost somewhere, and need to assure you that this marriage is not going to change anything for you" I tried to explain her.

I had already gave her signed contract papers stating that she can anytime declare this marriage over without my consent, and she do not need to justify herself for it.

She closed her eyes tightly "I need a hug " She said making me chuckle, wasting no time I pulled her body into my arms.

"You should rest now " She said pulling back. I nodded my head it was starting to get heavy.

After sleeping for almost half a day, I was sitting on dinning table eating sandwich made by Neha.

I heard the sound of bell "I'll go look who it is" Neha said.

A minute later Ruhi came inside along with karan looking at her eyes,I instantly knew that she had cried.

"Bo" She said hugging me, she cried into my chest "little one, I am completely fine now stop crying" I tried to calm her.

"I was so worried about you," She said.

"You okay?!" Karan asked Neha caressing her hair.

What's with him. "Yes!" Neha answered smiling back.

"Where is my little nerd" I asked purposely saying nerd.

"He had school so we didn't brought him" 
She said.

We sat together and talked for a while "you are coming this weekend right?" Ruhi asked me.

"Huh?" I was confused " Mom didn't inform you yet?. She told me to come home this weekend along with everyone." She fill me in.

"I think its about your wedding" She said looking at me and Neha. "What about it?" i Question her.

"I am not sure but I think mom is planning your wedding already" She told slowly.

I groan,my gaze shifting to Neha her face shows worries and was little pale.
I squeeze her hand.

......

"What do you mean by simple wedding?" Mom  yelled,I rubbed my fingers on my forehead.

"Mom what I am saying is let's have a small wedding we don't have to go for some grand thing" I tried to reason with her.

She frowned "I had dream so much about your wedding" She sulk down on sofa. I instantly felt bad.

"Jaan!" Dad said sternly,she stuck her tongue out at him "fine do whatever you want, but Neha will be staying with us until marriage" She said. I opened my mouth to say no but she glared at me.

"Neha honey come I'll show you your room" She said getting up. My eyes went to Neha but she didn't look at me and happily went with mom.

What the hell??

I looked at Dad he was already looking at me through his glasses. "2 weeks later is ok?" He questions.

If it was for me I could have just married her now.

"Any news?" I asked dad.

"No.. They are still searching him, Court may declare first hearing date soon" Dad informed me.

I rubbed my forehead "you okay son?" Dad asked,starring at me with concern.

I smiled nodding, giving by his nature he have been restless since accident.

I looked back to were mom took Neha, god only knows what embarrassing things mom must be telling about me to Neha.

NEHA' s POV

this is your room" Meera ma showed whole house and is was beautiful.

"Get comfortable,and if you need anything please tell me,no need to hesitate feel as is you are home ok?" She asked with warmth in her eyes.

She left soon after making sure I had everything,and I felt envy that Rohit and Ruhi have her.

I sat down on soft bed.

My fingers automatically went to the ring in my fingers ,I touch it it.

Strangely I didn't feel any burden of it.

Rohit said it belonged to his grandmother

Rohit said it belonged to his grandmother. It had a unique v shape design.

"Knock knock!!" I turned around to see Rohit leaning on door,he gave me a lazy smiled.

He stood straight and walked to me "I came to check that my mom didnt tried you."

"Stop talking about your mom like that, she is so adorable" i told him.

He coughs "you are calling 55 years old lady adorable!?" He said.

"Well she has a energy of a 18 year old" We both laughed.

"I thought you left" i told him.
"I am staying here" He declares.

"Why?" I asked but bite my tongue.
He laughed "seriously? You are asking why am I staying in my own house" He questioned.

"No I mean you..I" I Stammered.

"Relax, since you won't be  there,  it will feel empty so I am staying here" He told me.

We didn't speak for minute "Rohit, please don't go anywhere without bodyguards" I told him in small voice.

"Sit down" i made him sit down on sofa. Searching through my bag I got the oninment.

I applied it on his wounds "good night".

He nodded "good night sunshine" He said before leaving.

*******************************
Hi guys enjoy the chapter
Please vote comment and follow

Take care until next time.