chapter 26 meeting the family

KARAN 'S POV

Ruhi was still upset with everything happen that day before yesterday.
She may not show it But i can tell.

I didn't mean to upset her, but i don't know what happened to me. It was 2 am at midnight,I sat up straight in our bed Ruhi's side was empty.

Rubbing my eyes I went to living room.
I saw her sitting on a chair my the balcony staring at sky.

"Hi!" i said nearing her, she sighs I went and say in front of her catching her attention.

"Ruhi please forgive me, I didn't mean to hurt you baby" i said to her,she just starred at me taking her hand i kissed it.

"I was jealous.. Jealous that my son's hero was not his dad but someone else..jealous that Rohit knows my son better then me. Jealous that I missed his 7 year's of growing" i tried to explain her.

She cupped my face with her soft hands "I can understand Karan,but we can't fight over the past every time it is not going to change,and speaking of Kartik,you are so stupid Karan, have you ever seen how much kartik adore you" She told me.

We talked our insecurities..who ever said that talking can solve hafe of the problem was right.

...

Something was tingling my face, which woke me up from my sleep. Ruhi's soft hairs we're spread all over my face and neck her back was pressed against my chest.

Removing her hairs I tucked them behind her ear.
I kissed her shoulder softly few times tighting my arm's more around her.

She stir in her sleep turning around she snuggled more into me. Reminding me of old times

My fingers caress her bare waist she wiggled more. "Hmm" She moan in her sleep,pouting.

I prepared kisses on her face,pulling back I saw her eyes wide open.
"Karan" She said in sleppy voice
"Hmm?" I hummed.

She snuggled more into me "I don't want to wake up your just want to stay in your arms" She said looking at me.

"Then don't" With that I capture her lips with mine.
.......

ROHIT'S POV

"What it is? You suddenly had a panic attack" i asked her,she shook her head.

"Nothing" She said..the hell it was nothing she just gave me head attack few minutes ago.

"Sunshine please tell me" i have to be patient with her.

"I got a mail from..from my cousin..he is getting married and he want me to attend the wedding" She told me.

My brows furrowed.."and?" i asked..
She shook her head "you don't understand...i..everyone is going to be there..my family..how am i going to face them??" She question

I clenched my fist "why you have to face them, you did nothing wrong.. Those people hurt you.. They should be the one feel ashamed to face you" I breathe out.

"You don't know my family Rohit" She cried "then let me know them..i really want to see those shameless people" I greeted out.

"What?" She asked..

"I'll come with you.." I told her.

"No..no..no..you can't..they will hurt you" She shook her head vigorously.

"Like hell they could touch me." What does she think of me.

"When is the wedding?" I asked her,she gave me defeated look "next week" She said lowly.