Soixante-neuf

Once again they found themselves in the doctor's office as they went in for their second sonogram

Once again they found themselves in the doctor's office as they went in for their second sonogram. It was the big day when they would find out the gender of the twins. Aaron prayed they weren't identical.

He always believed he was a bad father. After all that was what Haley had made him feel. Always reminded of every step he missed. Every mistake. Even if she was no longer there. He'd be lying if he said it hadn't left a mark on him. Aaron was scared that he'd mess this up. That he'd do the wrong thing. That he'd be more of a screw up than he already was.

The doctor moved to speak and they couple awaited with great anticipation."Baby B is a girl, and Baby A is a boy," the doctor announced. "Everything seems to be going perfectly well, but please call if you have any concerns at all."

It was a magical moment for them. For Aaron it was a slight relief from his fear of messing up their names or getting them mixed up.

Victoria looked at him as they sat in the car. The engine was on but the car remained parked. "Have you thought about what you want to name our daughter?"

Aaron replied, "I have my suggestions from earlier. Adeline was my grandmother's name and Clara is our mother's name. I know you want to name our son James because of Gideon."

"Actually, it's a bit more than that. You know my dad. He's a fairly private individual. Rossi and Gideon were both going to be parents, but his first wife miscarried. Then they tried again and had some success, but he died the day he was born. Dad named him James David Rossi and he's buried in the family plot at the cemetery. So in part it is for Gideon, but also to honor my brother's memory."

"Have you thought about a middle name?"

"No, not really."

"I want to name our daughter Adeline Clara Hotchner," he stated.

"I have no objections."

"You do realize that they're going to be fighting over the honor of the middle name," Aaron chuckled.

"Caleb? James Caleb Hotchner has a nice ring to it."

"That is way too biblical, but I like it." He could get used to it. James. It would be a hit to his ego but that didn't matter if it made her happy. He'd have two sons and a daughter. That made him happy. They'd be one big happy family. He couldn't wait to show them just how wonderful life could be.

"It'll appease the Catholics in the family. Although we still have to name the godparents."

Aaron said, "I may have promised Takuma he would be the godfather of our child, well children."

"So now comes the part where we decide if the twins should have the same godparents or different set."

"Takuma for all three."

Victoria laughed, "Fine. He provides childcare so it's only fair."

"Who's in the mix?"

"Sean, Evan, Garcia, JJ, Reid, Morgan, Matthew."