Cuatre

After the briefing was over Aaron watched as Garcia pouted

After the briefing was over Aaron watched as Garcia pouted. "So the party is cancelled?"

"Postponed," Victoria clarified. "It'll happen sooner or later. Don't worry."

"I don't understand why Hotch snd Hayes have to act as bait for this unsub," JJ said.

"Simple, Rossi and Reid don't fit the age range, you are pregnant and in a relationship. Morgan and Hotchner are the only availible men in the team. Strauss was the one who made the decision. Any more questions?"

"I have one," Rossi spoke up. "Weren't you dating that one politician?"

Aaron watched as Victoria glared at Rossi. "Was, pasted tense. Any questions relevant to the case?" Everyone shook their head. "Great, well Agent Hotchner and I are going to pack for the case."

"Rossi is in charge," Aaron stated. "Start building a profile based on the case details. We'll be in contact via phone. JJ I want you to be in control of the media. We can't compromise our covers in any way."

"Yes sir. I'll make sure the media doesn't suspect a thing."

"One more comment," Prentiss chimed in. "Can Hotch actually smile for an entire week? I've never seen him smile more than once a year."

"More like once every blue moon," Morgan teased which elicited a laugh from Reid.

"Ha ha, very funny," Hotch sarcastically said. "We'll see you all in Florida."

If someone had told him the night before that he would be in a fake marriage with a person he knew close to nothing about he would have laughed in their faces. Now as he drove down the highway en route to his apartment he thought of the actions that lead him to this situation.

"We're stopping by at my place first. I'm a fast packer."

"No worries Aaron. We have time before our flight."

"Do you have the rings and boarding passes?" She nodded. "Good. We should put them on right now so we don't end up losing them."

Victoria pulled out an evelope from her bag. "Y'know they did a pretty good job on choosing the rings. I like the engagement ring."

"Does it fit?"

"Like a glove. Here let me help you put your ring on."

Aaron reached over his left hand as he maintained his right hand on the steering wheel. He felt the cool band against his skin. "They do fit nicely. What are our professions? I'll stick to lawyer."