Soixante

In the Vegas lightsWhere villains spend the weekendThe deep endWe're swimming with the sharks until we drown

In the Vegas lights
Where villains spend the weekend
The deep end
We're swimming with the sharks until we drown

How they managed to haul Victoria to a strip club at 9 in the afternoon was a mystery even to her. Maybe it was the fact that they had been doing shots of tequila only moments before. Ah yes. Tequila. The liquor that could be the difference between being black out drunk or completely lucid. Their designated driver for the night was JJ since she was still nursing.

Garcia and Abby had kicked it off really well due to their insane amount of energetic energy. Victoria knew they would become inseparable. JJ and Victoria sat together as the rest of the women went crazy. Prentiss was drinking her cousin under the table. Zia Mari and Mrs. Hotchner were drinking beer and doing karaoke. It was chaotic and insane and she loved it. It was exactly who they were. Just one big chaotic family with different interests yet everything in common.

JJ drank a mocktail while Victoria sipped at her Moscow mule. "So have you and Hotch talked about having kids?"

Victoria nodded, "We have. I mean Jack is totally onboard with the idea. It's just that with this job. I mean I've taken your spot and it's only temporary until we get you back."

"Yeah. I totally understand it. I actually finally understand why you started building motorcycles when you moved to the Pentagon. There's just so much time. I mean the work hours are great. I get home in time for dinner. Will loves it."

"But you miss the BAU. I know that feeling all too well."

"How do the two of you make it work? I mean Hotch, he's been around the block before. But this time it's different."

Victoria replied, "Because we both know how much this job means to the other. Aaron would be lost if he didn't have his team. I know what the work load is. I've been in his position."

"You lead a unit. I can't believe you gave that up to keep the team together," JJ blurted out. "Why would you step down?"

"Because we're a family. I'll go back to the Pentagon eventually. I love the work. But right now I'm staying until you have the chance to come back. As much as Aaron would love to do your job and his it's impossible. We're a team. He cooks breakfast and I cook dinner. We take turns taking Jack to school. It also helps that Takuma runs a daycare and has agreed to help with the whole work hour mess."

JJ chuckled, "Oh there is definitely something between him and Reid."

Victoria said, "That there is. But I'm just going to let them figure out for themselves. Takuma deserves to find happiness. Especially after everything he's been through. From what I understand, it hasn't necessarily been an easy road for Reid either."

"That is true. Our young genius hasn't had the easiest road. But he is resilient."

"They both deserve happiness."