Cinquante-sept

The team complained over who was responsible for sending the letter

The team complained over who was responsible for sending the letter. Ducky took blood sampled. "Ah! Where do you think you're going," Ducky stated as Gibbs tried to leave autopsy.

"To find out who sent that letter."

"Uh-uh-uh! You cannot leave autopsy. It is negative pressure," Ducky protested. "So airborne pathogens can't contaminate the rest of the building"

"Ducky I have been scrubbed, sanitized for all I know sterilized. I have a case to open."

"Until your blood test clears you I cannot allow you to leave this room. Same goes for Victoria."

Hazmat entered the room. "Who opened the letter?" Tony played a prank and said it was McGee then told them it was him. "Did you inhale any powder?"

"I might have."

"We took blood. Five blood vials ready to go."

Victoria sneezed and everyone looked at her. Ducky asked, "Victoria are you sick?"

"I-I have no idea. I could be coming down with something. My uncle was sick last week. Why?"

Ducky sighed, "You're more susceptible to airborne pathogens. You should go to hospital too."

"You were also very close to Tony," Kate says. "It is possible that you could have breathed in some of the powder."

"Better play it safe," Gibbs said.

"That's safe? How long are we going to stay in isolation?"

"At least overnight," the agent responded.

Gibbs gave Tony his signature head slap after he joked. "Is she an NCIS agent?"

"No, FBI," Victoria responded. "I work with the Behavioral Analysis Unit in Quantico. My badge was bagged for possible contamination. Gibbs, call my fiancé."

"You can call him yourself using the phone around the corner," Gibbs responded.

The agents who were there to take them to the hospital nodded in agreement. Victoria dialed Aaron's phone number.

"Hotchner."

"Hey Aaron," she said.

"Victoria? Why are you calling from a government building?" Concern laced his voice.

"I, uh, made a stop at NCIS and we have a suspected bioterrorism attack," she said. "I'm about to be shipped off to Bethesda Naval Hospital. I might have breathed in some of the powder. Could be anthrax. It was a white powder. They're going to keep me over night for observation. Don't tell Evan. He'll freak out."

"Well don't you think I'm freaking out? Why the hell were you in a room with anthrax? Why. The hell would someone even send Anthrax to an NCIS agent?" He was freaking out.