Soixante-cinq

Their suspicions had been confirmed the following morning when the lab called to notify them that they were indeed expecting

Their suspicions had been confirmed the following morning when the lab called to notify them that they were indeed expecting. Aaron and Victoria were on their way to Quantico for work.

Aaron said, "You know I'm thinking maybe this little one is our honeymoon baby."

"Well you really couldn't keep your hands to yourself," she chuckled.

"Oh I don't exactly remember you complaining." The sound of laughter mixed with the Frank Sinatra CD playing. "Is it too early to be thinking of names?"

Victoria gave him a look. "Aaron."

"What? I'm asking."

"You know what I want to name our baby if it's a boy."

Aaron nodded, "I remember. It was one of our first conversations."

She nodded. "James. James David Hotchner has a nice ring to it."

Aaron snorted, "Oh I can live with James, but David as a middle name? Why not Jethro?"

"Aaron are you making fun of Gibbs," she gasped.

"Maybe."

"Oh you better hope he doesn't find out."

"And how could he? It's not like he's some kind of ninja or Santa Clause."

"Really? Well then what name do you suggest?"

"Adeline, or maybe Clara," he suggested. "Sarah is a good one. It means princess."

"Daddy's little princess," Victoria laughed.

"Well if she's anything like her mother then she's going be be a warrior princess."

"You got that damn right. Ugh I have no idea how I'm going to survive without coffee," Victoria groaned.

"Have you tried tea?"

"Yup."

"What about drinking a can of coke? Soda has caffeine," he suggested.

"I'll try that out later."

"You remember our deal right? No field work or putting yourself in any extreme danger."

"Define extreme," she chuckled.

"I'm being serious."

"So am I Aaron. Those rules also apply to you. Our children need their father."

"I know."

"Besides. I'll leave the leg work to Morgan. I'm content with dealing with the press and helping Garcia."

"Good. Because I have a feeling we are going to get called on a case today."

"Which one?"

"There have been bombs going off in Missouri. The first few in an isolated area. Our guess is the unsub was testing before moving onto targets."