moving in with wes

I can't deal with Courtney right now, I just need a break from her. "Court, can I talk to you for a second?" I knock on her door. She slowly opens the door, looking guilty. "Sam- I," I interrupt her. "I think I'm going to try and find my own place, for now," I say, looking at my shoes. Courtney looks heartbroken but nods. "If you need any help finding somewhere just ask," she says and shuts the door on my face. I hang my head and walk back to my room. I know she's learned her lesson. She has, she had no intention of what she did, it was an honest mistake and it's not her fault. Instead of opening up to her I open up to my computer and search for apartments. The whole smosh crew warns everyone about that one apartment complex not to go to so, I avoid that. I get tired of searching so, I just lay in bed.
I will update you tomorrow, Sam I am incredibly sorry.
I might get fired tomorrow, no I will most likely get fired tomorrow. And Damien, on the bright side we're allowed to date then. On the other side I loose my dream job and my best friends. Although I think I already lost my Best Friend.
next morning ~
I wake up. Everything that has happened in the last week hits me all at once. I run out my door and open Courtney's door. Weird, she's not there. I walk out to the living room, and see Courtney's sleeping in the couch. "Court!" I shake her. She slowly opens her eyes and realizes where she is. "Heyyyy, samyyyyyyy!" she says and yawns. "Why were you sleeping on the couch?" I ask. She scoffs, "Oh, no reason! Just- you know, I couldn't sleep so I kinda stayed over here!" Courtney sits up and shuffles to her room to change. I sit there for a second before getting to my room and changing for the day. (see photo^)
I walk to to the studio and sit in my usual seat, next to Wes and Damien. I start on my work for the day and take a break to look for apartments.
"Why are you looking for apartments?" Wes asks looking at my screen. "I was thinking of temporarily moving out from Courtney's place, oh wait, I never told you," I take a second to whisper to Wes what Courtney did briefly. "What? Sam?" Wes says and gives me a hug. Then her takes a look at Damien. "Sorry, Man," Damien gives him a light smile and looks back to his computer. "We're expecting the email in a few hours, yeah so I'm thinking of taking a break from Courtney for a little," I say. "Well, I was asking because I've been looking for a roommate since Joven moved out," Wes says. "Wait really? You'd do that for me?" I ask. "Yeah of course, unless you don't want too," Wes says. "No, thank you so much Wes," I say.
1 notification - you have a new email from Ian Hecox
Dear Samantha and Damien
Congrats! *CEO boss* said that you too are loved by the fans and it would be wrong for him to fire you two, the views would go down! But you two do have some stricter rules, about the dating stuff. If any more information comes out about you two together at all, you two will be immediately fired. I'm so sorry but that's what he said.
I'm so glad he made the right decision, I'm happy you two are staying at the company,
Ian
"Damien-" I start. "WE'RE NOT FIRED!" Damien says and we high five. Everyone gives us weird looks. "You guys were gonna be fired?" Mari asks. "It's nothing," I say. Wes just laughs at us and looks at his computer. "Congrats," Wes whispers.

"Sam can you come to lunch with us today?" Wes asks. "For sure," I say and follow Wes, Damien, and
Joven out to Jovens car, I sit in the back with Damien. We arrive and I order my usual and sit down at a bench, me and damien on one side and wes and Joven on another. We talk and laugh while we eat and I keep seeing Wes stare or glare at Damien sometimes, odd.
I jump in the car home with Courtney. "Courtney they said I'm not fired!" I say. Courtney's jaw drops, "How?" she asks. "Well Ian said that they said the views would drop if we were taken out of the videos," I say. She drives out of the parking lot and says, "Well I'm really sorry, but did you find any good places?". "Actually I was going to tell you, Wes has an extra room in his apartment and has been looking for a roommate!" I say. "Are you sure that's a good idea?" Courtney asks, her eyes fixed on the road. "Why?" I ask. "Well, he's a boy, and didn't you say he tried to kiss you during Winter Games?" Courtney says. "Court, I'll be fine, we're over it now!" I say, getting a little heated. "Okay, okay, I'm just worried about you, that's all!" Courtney says and pulls in the parking lot and we grab our things and get out.
Wesley🎮🎮 you wanna come over and check out the apartment??
me sure! what time?
Wesley🎮🎮 in an hour maybe?
me sure!!
I walk into my room and grab the bins I had saved in my closet and grab some items off my desk, dresser and a few pairs of clothes.
Thirty minutes later I grab my bag, phone, keys and head out. "I'm leaving, see you later!" I yell and take Courtney's car out and drive to his apartment. "Hey, Wes!" I say and give him a hug. "I'll give you a tour!" Wes says and shows me everything. Kitchen, living room, bathrooms then shows me to the room I would be staying in. It's a little bigger then my one in Courtney's apartment. "So what do you think?" Wes asks. "It's great!" I say. "So when do you wanna move in here?" Wes asks. "How about this weekend?" I say. "Yay!" Wes shouts and hugs me.
wednesday^
———
saturday morning
I finish putting my clothes in the last box. Courtney walks in. "Hey, I'm just finishing up!" I say and pick up my box. "Okay, cool. I don't wanna seem rude or anything but I told Wahlid that he could move into your room and maybe he might be here in 20 minutes." she says. "Really, Court? Your taking that step? Good for you!" I say excitedly. Courtney and I hastily take my 4 boxes into the car. I give her a long hug and drive to Wes' apartment. On the way I text Wes to come out to grab boxes with me. I pull into the parking lot and see Wes waiting. I get out and wave to him from my car. Wes puts his phone in his pocket and runs to the car. "Hey Sam!" Wes exclaims. I smile and give him a side hug. I open the trunk-
a/n - btw forget how i said her car was huge during winter games, that was a rental, she now has a much smaller car that she actually owns >

 I open the trunk-a/n - btw forget how i said her car was huge during winter games, that was a rental, she now has a much smaller car that she actually owns >

kinda like this🤷🏼‍♀️ not really but imagine cute and small(sorry i love yellow, if you hate it just imagine it as whatever color you want😊)- and wes takes two boxes and I take the other two boxes and my backpack^

(sorry i love yellow, if you hate it just imagine it as whatever color you want😊)
- and wes takes two boxes and I take the other two boxes and my backpack^. I lock my car and follow Wes into the building. "Hey, Jeff, this is Samantha Evans, she's gonna be my new roommate!" Wes says. I give him a smile as Wes goes over rent, my license and everything (a/n: sorry idk what it takes to move into someone's apartment or buy one sooo).
"So how long have you two been together?" He asks us. "Oh, no we're just friends," Wes says. "Oh, sure!" Jeff winks at me. My face gets red, "And we work together!" I retort to Jeff. "Okay, okay" Jeff says.

"Welcome home!" Wes says and laughs. "Yay!" I yell. He laughs at me and directs me into my room. He puts my boxes on the floor, "You want any help?" Wes asks. "Sure! Just don't look through my clothes," I joke. I take out my little things I've collected over the years, gifts from friends, toys, and other memories I have and put them on the desk in there. Wes helps me put my sheets over my mattress and I put my toiletries in the bathroom connected to my room. "Yay! We did it!" I say and I high-five him.
"You wanna order food for dinner?" Wes asks. "Sure and sense you've been so helpful I'm paying!" I say. "So, what restaurant?" I ask pulling up door dash (or grub hub or ubereats idc). "How about Panda?" Wes asks. "Perfect!" Wes gives me his order and I get my favorite thing (Idk what Panda express even is or if you can order but whatever). It arrives in thirty minutes, as we eat we watch TV and laugh together like best friends, nothing else.

(APR 16 2020)