~𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘~

Courtney, Shayne and I walked up to the rooms and we separated. "Hey, guys!" I said I we walked into the room that everybody shared. "Hey, dudes! How was the show?" Olivia asks. "It was fun!" Courtney says. "I'm so exhausted," I say grabbing clothes out of my bag and head into the bathroom. I come out in pajamas. I climb up the bunk. "Hey, Sam!" Boze says from the bunk next to me. "Ah, you scared me! I forgot you were up here!" I say. "Well, good night, Boze!" I say!
————-NEXT DAYYY
I woke up, almost hitting my head on the ceiling. I like to my phone and saw it was 5:30am. There was no use going back to bed now. I got down and just pulled my hoodie over my grey tank top. I found my way to the kitchen. Only one person was downstairs at this moment. Damien. "Hey, Dame!" I say coming into the kitchen behind him. He turns around "Oh, hey Sam, why are you up so early?" he asks taking a sip of what I assume is his coffee. "I woke up too early and I can't fall back asleep." I respond. He's standing all too close to me, I'm fine with it, though. I'm more than fine with it. "Yeah, same." he says taking another sip of his drink. "Whatcha drinking?" I ask him. "Oh yeah I made some hot chocolate, want some?" He asks turning away to the stove. I walk a few steps forward to be next to him. Our arms touching. "Yeah, how did you make it?" I ask him, I look up to him. He looks down to me and we lock eye contact for a bit. I realize we have been staring for so long so I break the eye contact. "How was your sleep?" he asks. "It was fine, I haven't slept in a bunk bed since I was 12," I say. There's silence. Kinda awkward but also kinda sweet. He takes the pot off the stove so I take a step back. He places it on the counter than pouring it into a mug. "Want some marshmellows?" he asks pouring a fat load of marshmallows into my mug. "Hey!" I say, pushing him a little. He pushes back a little harder. I giggle, pouring way too many marshmallows into his mug. I hear footsteps coming behind me. I turn to see Courtney right in my face. Not exactly, she's taller than me by about 2 inches. "Hey, Court!" I say, Damien turns around leaning on the counter. "WHATCHA GUYS DOING?" she partly yells."Making some cocoa!" Damien says. "Want some?" Damien continues. "Uh, sure!" She says confused.
~~~~~TIME SKIPPPP
"Welcome to SMOSH WINTER GAMES!" everybody yelled. "We have our new competitors! Sam and Boze!" Ian says. We walk down to the front. Damien won't be competing in the competition because he's not qualified as a new member yet, but me and Boze are. Damien will be helping out and maybe be a referee. "The teams are still not even. It's ok though!" Anthony continues the details about winter games. "Now the teams! My team is DABLIZARDS!" Ian yells. "And my team is Snowrambes? That's a dead meme!"Anthony yells throwing the wrong sweatshirt to the ground. "SPAGHETTIYETIS!" Anthony yells. They try to spin a bottle on Ian's hand and it doesn't work, then they play rock paper scissors and Ian wins. "I am gonna chose KEITH!" Ian announces. Keith says "Since it's winter games I gotta do something special." Keith pulls off his hat and reveals that he shaved part of his head. Everyone goes crazy and Shayne makes some pretty funny jokes. Keith gets shot with the sweatshirt. Everyone is still in shock but they continue. Next Anthony chooses "I'm going to go with Boze, I don't know what she can do." I hit her lightly on the back while she walks away to Anthony. "Nothing against you, Sam," Anthony says. I jokingly act upset. "I'm going with the ultimate master, WES!" Ian picks.
They continue to pick until its down to me, Joven, and Shayne. "I go with, SHAYNE." Ian says. "Wait, wait! NOTT,  I go with JOVEN!" Ian finishes. It's down to me and Shayne. " I have thought very hard about my decision." Anthony says. "Nothing against the newbie but, I have to go with, uh SHAYNE!" he says. Courtney shuffles over to me smiling and hugs me really tightly. "I pick, hm? Uh, Courtney who would you suggest I pick?" Ian says. "SAMUU" She yells. "Ok, SAM I CHOOSE YOU!" Ian finishes and I run to front. The sweatshirt shoots at me.
Dablizards~ Mari ~ Noah ~ Courtney ~ Wes ~ Keith ~ Joven ~ Sam.
SpaghettiYetis ~ Sohinki~ Lasercorn ~ Olivia ~ Flitz ~ Shayne ~ Boze.
We head out to the challenge. I'm so hyped right now, I jumped up and down. "Chill dude!" Courtney says trying to stop me from jumping. Once we get there I calm down because we have to fall into mousetraps. Just great. So fun. "I VOTE SAM TO GO FIRST!" Courtney yells after Ian and Anthony introduce the game. "Sam, YOU FIRST!" Ian yells. "I hate you!" I say to Courtney. I walk across the path and get in the snow board. The first 15 seconds are say then they start throwing stuff at me. I still last for 25 seconds then people start yelling. "HOW?" Noah yells and then Shayne nails me in the head with a snowball and I fall once it hits 37.8 seconds. I hold my head as I fall into the mouse traps. I get snipped on my hands and feet and also my butt. "Are you ok?" Shayne asks coming around to where I was. He helps me up. "I SHIP IT!" Noah yells. I see Courtney's expression change. Once I get back up I whisper "I'm so sorry Court, I don't like him at all it meant nothing,". "It's not your fault, " she says looking at the ground. I put my hand on her shoulder. She looks up at me smiling. "Thank you, Sam, " she says. Everybody else goes and of course, the spaghetti yetis win. "On the flip side, Sam you got the longest time ever recorded!" Anthony says. Everybody claps and I smile. "Maybe I should have gone with Sam, " Anthonys says and Boze sits up. "HEY!" she yells. Everyone laughs. "Boze that's not what he means, he just thinks I'm better than you!" I say as a joke and she gets up and tackles me, she isn't strong enough to push me over but she tries, everybody laughs. "Ok, stay tuned for the next episode of SMOSH WINTER GAMES!" Ian says then, everyone joining in for smosh winter games. We all break into groups, walking back to the lodge. I go with Courtney and Boze and the Damien joins us from behind the camera. "So, Sam, highest record huh?" he says, laughing. His laugh filled me with joy. I don't why, but I found myself thinking about him on my own time and when I tried to sleep. "I guess," I say shyly. We head to lodge and get ready for lunch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys enjoy it! Thanks for reading and voting. I am actually really proud of this story so far!!! Thanks for 71 readsssss
~Luc☃️

(JAN 07 2020)