9.dream

Daniel pov

~dream

I was watching tv when I heard screaming.i ran out of room to living room to see my parents taking turns stabbing a person who tied up.i screamed.my mom immediately ran to me.her bloody hands touch my face.

"Baby you have to keep quiet."she said while running her cold bloody hands through my hair.i back up from her.i scream as ran to door.my dad grabbed me with his dark red covered hands.He covered my mouth with his hand.i screamed.i could taste the blood in my mouth.

"Shut it!"he said.he grabbed knife and pointed at my neck.i scream louder.

~end of dream

I woke up to see namjoon running in my room.he turned the light on.i saw blood on my arms.i screamed.namjoon hugged me.

"Little one,it's okay.it just a dream."he said.i could still taste the blood in my mouth.i screamed.namjoon hugged me tighter.

"You are okay."he repeat as I continued to cry.after few minutes I still could see the blood on my shirt and arms.

"Joonie,can I have a bath?"i tried to asked in between my cries.he nodded.he picked me up and took me to bathroom.he ran the water.i look at my arms the blood was still there.i hid my face in namjoon shoulder as we waited until tub was full.he undressed me and place me in tub.i noticed the blood disappeared.i smiled.namjoon ruffled my hair.

"I guess you just need a warm bath huh."he said with a small smile.i nodded as I played with the water.

Namjoon pov

After I dried him off and put more clothes on.i took him to my room.we laid in my bed and watch tv.well danny was watching tv while I was thinking of ways to comfort him.then i noticed he was sleep again.i turned the tv off and went to sleep.i woke up to my alarm going off.i carefully got out of bed and got ready for the day.then i woke danny up.he immediately clinged to me.i rubbed his back as I picked out his clothes for today.i tried to place him on his feet.but he cling to me.

"Little one,you have to get changed."he shook his head.

"What's wrong danny?"he didn't answer.he didn't answer.i immediately got worried.i started thought what could be wrong with him.

"Danny,are you scared of that dream?"he nodded.

"Little one dreams are not real."

"But I saw it!"he said.

"Saw what?"

"The blood on my arms!"he said.he said.i was shock when he said that.so shocked that I almost accidentally dropped danny luckily danny was hugging me like a koala the whole time.so he didn't even notice I stop holding him.I hugged him.

"Your mind just playing trick on you."he looked at me confused.i didn't know how to explain to him that what he saw was all in his head.

"Don't worry about that dream.if you feel scared come to me.okay?"he nodded.

"You ready to get changed?"he nodded.i place him on his feet.he changed out of his sleep clothes and into the outfit I picked.We went to the kitchen.

"Joonie what we going to do today?"

"I have meetings to attend with some of producers.so you are going to hang out jin today."he nodded.i gave him breakfast which was chicken nuggets while I had toast.

"Will Kookie be there?"

"I don't know.you can ask jin when we get there."he nodded.jungkook probably is not at jin apartment but jin will invite him over if Danny ask.after breakfast I drove over to jin apartment.

"What is this building called?"he asked

"Apartment complex."

"What's a complex?"he asked.i was about to tell the dictionary definition when I remember I had to put in simple terms so he can't understand it.

"I don't know how to explain it."he nodded.then we went to jin door.i knocked on the door.Jin opened it.

"Hi guys."said jin as he open the door widely so we can walk in.danny saw the fish tank.he ran to it.

"Cool!joonie look! Jinnie has fishes!"he said.

"Text me if you need me."

"I got this."said jin.

"Later danny!"danny ran to my leg and hugged me.

"Later Joonie!"he said.i left the apartment.