This made Link groan a bit. "Are you serious? You want me to climb that?" He asked in a somewhat whiny tone.

You looked over at the tower. It was very tall, and you knew that the climb up there would be exhausting, so you didn't question why Link would be reluctant to go there. However, the Old Man simply laughed at the faces the two of you made. He seemed to be enjoying this.

"I am serious. But you have no need to worry. I can teach you a little trick that you will surely come to enjoy," he said, before stepping just a tad closer to Link. "Go ahead and grab your Sheikah Slate and look at the map."

Link rose an eyebrow and looked over at you. You didn't know what the Old Man was planning so you gave him a shrug. "Just do it I guess," you told him. Link looked a bit uncertain but soon did what the man wanted. He took a hold of his slate and opened the map. His eyes then went up to the Old Man, now waiting for the next set of instructions. You also waited, since you were pretty curious.

"You see those blue icons on the slate? You should be able to recognize the cave where you woke, the shrine you did, and finally the tower," the Old Man began saying, pointing to each location before stepping back. "From what I have heard, you can travel to any of these places instantly. I am not sure if it does work, but perhaps you can give it a go."

"Travel instantly?" You asked. As always, the curious part of you asked multiple questions in your head. During this, Link examined the blue icons closely. He was certainly thrilled about the idea of transporting from one place to another instantly, but he didn't know if it would work. He looked up, seeing that the Old Man was already making his way towards the tower at a slow pace. His eyes then landed on you, and he chuckled a bit when he saw your questioning state.

"Let's see if it works," Link said, his fingers pressing the tower icon twice.

"Wait! What about me?" You asked, but you were a little too late. A blue glow began to surround Link as tendrils of light started wrapping around his legs and torso. Soon enough, the blue tendrils of light had engrossed every inch of Link, causing him to float in the air. A strange ringing sound was heard before he completely vanished. Your jaw dropped a bit, not at all believing what you had just seen. You were amazed, though a part of you was a little upset since you didn't get to experience whatever it was Link did. You grumbled under your breath, turning to see the large tower that waited for you to climb.

•••

After was seemed like hours, you finally made it to the top of the tower. You were a bit tired from the climb. No, you were very tired. In fact, your legs were a bit sore, but you didn't want to show it so you simply pushed the soreness away. Or tried to at least. You sighed, stepping onto the platform of the tower, eyes then landing on Link and the Old Man, who seemed to be talking. They hadn't noticed you at all, which made you frown slightly.

"Thanks for leaving me down there," you said in a sarcastic tone. You went over to the pillar and rested your back on it, slowly regaining a bit of energy as you looked up at the ceiling. Your breathing calmed down after a bit as well, and when you looked back down you saw Link looking at you in a worried, yet embarrassing way.

"I'm sorry... I didn't expect it to work," Link said to you, gulping a bit. He bit his bottom lip, now slowly walking towards you. "I got the locations of the shrines already though!"

You sighed softly while rolling your sore arm around. "It's alright, and that's good. Where are they?" You asked, going towards him as well. He took out the slate and showed you the three glowing points that were on the map. You noticed they were all very far apart, but you were glad there was one that laid not too far from the tower.