After School Activities

Ding ding...

Yes!

I survived my first day of school..

I thought that it will be hard for me to adjust but thankfully no one asked me about my old school.

They didn't even bother to talk to me.

I guess they thought that I was a gangster from my old school because of how I treated the bald teacher. I just dont want to cause a scene that's why I kept quiet.

"Yuah-ssi come, I'll come with you to the registrar office so you could join a club" sunhae grabbed all her things on her desk and pulled me outside.

She's totally weird, she has now 2 bags that she got from her locker and a running shoes, she said that all the students here are very active in their after school activities but she didn't yet mention her club.

"Omo, Yuah we have different clubs here do you like art, drama, etc etc.. what about music or sports"she's very much excited by just mentioning the club part.

"Can I not join for now?" I asked her.

"But but... but you should join so you can have fun here" she pouted like an 8 year old child.

So childish..

"I just want to adjust here first" I explained which I think she doesn't seem to care at all.

She looked disappointed but then a mischievous smile appeared on her face.

Uh uh.. I dont like this kind of look.

"I know, since you dont have a club yet and you need to know this school a little bit more, you should come with me.. right right.. kaja!"she pulled me again like I'm her own personal doll.

"Sun.. sunhae.. uh can I just go home"but i think she doesn't care to what I'm saying she just continue walking not letting my hand go.

Great just great....

We arrived at the gym and I can see that some of the students.. err female students are already there.

What the heck is the commotion all about?

"Kyaaaa!!!"they all screamed at the same time.

Is there fire, an accident or a fight that is going on?

Ok this is totally weird at all.

"You're probably wondering why all the female students are here and screaming like wild beast"Sunhae said without a bit of enthusiasm, like she disgust all the female students that are here.

I just kept my mouth shut, because I don't want to hear the rest of the story just by looking at them spicifically all the colorful props, banners and posters that they're waving it's very easy to tell that they are cheering for something..

And I'm guessing right to what that something ... something that makes Sunhae have a sour face.

"Cho Kyuhyun!!!! Marry me!! Kyaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!" screamed by one of the girls and I think I saw her in one of my class today, but I can't remember what subject it is.

Ha.... never mind....

I don't care.....

"Go!!! My sexy sexy captain Choi Siwon-sssiiìii... mase i love you so much!"

"Sexy love eunhyukkieee"

"My prince hangeng!"

"Look at me chulla!"

"Oppa!! Saranghae!! Lee donghae saranghae!!!"

"I want you wookie!!"

Argghh..