FLASHBACKS and HEARTACHES

(Yesung’s POV)

I am so excited for tonight. Finally, the moment that I’ve been waiting for finally came. I’ve been inlove with Yuah since we’re young. I tried confessing to her in junior high, but she rejected me saying that I'm just her big brother. I was so hurt that time and I thought it would be the end.

Suddenly, my eomma told me that they have an agreement with Mr. Park and they both agreed for us to get married.

Please don’t let anything happen that can ruin my dream….

The only thing I want and love in this world.

Night of the event:

(no one’s POV)

Yesung is so handsome wearing his most expensive tuxedo. All o f the invited guest are starting to arrive and fill in the place. Yesung’s parents and his younger brother also arrived.

Just a couple of minutes Mr. Park also arrived, he quickly approached him.

“annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Park heijangnim, where is Yuahssi?” yesung asked.

“She will be here in a couple of minutes; I know that you’re worried about her not going here for your engagement. I assure you and your parents that things are under control” Mr. Park told him.

“arasseo heijangnim”

Hours passed, but still Yuah is nowhere in sight. Yesung started to get worried.

Suddenly a group of bodyguards arrived and approached Mr. Park. One of them whispered something to him and he noticed that he got shocked but kept his composure.

He went to yesung and told him, “Yuah is missing, she runs away and they don’t know where she is. Don’t worry we will quickly find her and bring her backso that our agreement with your parents would not be canceled”

Yesung’s world became dark and he unexpectedly left the party. He cried again like the time when she rejected him.

All the memories that happened to them came back to Yesung’s mind. He don’t want to remember anymore because it’s too painful for him, but the scenes were flooding in his mind.

FLASHBACK:

(Yesung’s POV)

“Jongwoon, this is Yuah, she is the youngest daughter of Mr. Park. Accompany her for a while because something happened to her eomma” my appa told me.

“arasseo appa” I replied.

When appa left, I stared at the girl that appa is talking about. She is wearing a simple dress and her long curly hair covers her face. When she looked my way, she smiled and approached me.