Eotteoke and another CALL!!

Three weeks passed:

(Yuah's POV)

One day to go before the big announcement.

I don't know if I could escape this party and also this big JOKE, the engagement with Yesung oppa.

I tried convincing my father through the phone, but his secretary always answers his phone.

Then my phone rings.

"BLOW YOUR MIND!" my ring tone...

"yoboseoyo, Yesung oppa? Why did you call?" I asked.

"nothing much, I just wanted to tell you that I'm so happy that you agreed to get married to me." Yesung said.

I can sense that he is full of happiness on the other line while saying those words to me.

But I have to say this to him, "oppa, I've never agreed to this agreement. I don't want to get married yet, I want to live my own life according to what I want and not what my father wants."

"you know that I've been inlove with you since were young and I know that you're the perfect woman for me. I just know it, I can give you the life that you want" yesung pleaded.

"Oppa, you don't understand I just want to live a normal life. You also know since we're young that I hate my life here and I want to go somewhere where no one will boss me around. I want to have a family not like this one. I just love you as my big brother and nothing more special than that. Jebal, please, stop the engagement" I pleaded.

"mianhe, I can't do that, out parents already decided the engagement and I truly want it to happen. I know all your problems with your family and I am willing to start a new life for you. I am willing to change and I can be the man that you always want. I will not hurt you and make you cry. Please always remember that. Mianhe.... Saranghae Yuah-ssi" yesung ended the call.

----------------------------------------------------------

Aissh! I really don't want to get married.

I know you're all wondering why I don't want to marry yesung oppa. It's because he's just like a big brother to me or sometimes a father that I've never had.

"where are you eonni, when I needed you the most" I sighed.

"BLOW YOUR MIND!"

My phone rings again.

Eonni's phone number flashed in my phone screen, I quickly answered my phone.

"yoboeseyo, eonni where are you right now? I know you heard about the news, eonni I don't want to get married!" I cried.

"arasseo, arasseo, I know your situation and I've been there before. I will definitely help you my little sister. Here's my plan......." Eonni told me.

"gomawo eonni, I thought that you completely don't care about me" I told her.

"just follow the plan and don't think that I don't care about you. Always remember that you're very important to me. And im very sorry for leaving you several years ago" she ended the call.

After the call, I went outside my room. I noticed that there more bodyguards inside the house.

I wonder....

When I'm about to go outside, the guard suddenly stop me.

"young lady where are you going?" he asked.

"im just getting out to get some things for tomorrow's party" I said.

"you can call some stores, or if you want you can ask the maids to get it for you" he answered.

"anni, I want to buy it myself and I'm bored" then continued walking.

He suddenly blocked my way and the two other guards behind him also do the same.

"what are you all trying to do?" I asked.

"im sorry young lady, but you are not allowed to go outside until the big engagement. President specifically told us the instruction, please go back inside" he answered.

"what if I insist? What will you do to me?" I said to them getting annoyed.

"then we are force to lock you in your room"

"what!" I exclaimed.

i kept my composure.

"ok ok, I will not go out anymore" I finally gave up.

Then it hit me.

"tsk, appa is so clever now. He knows that I might run away same as what eonni did.... Hmmm eotteoke eonni!!"

I went back to my room and think of another plan to escape the mansion.

"if I can't go outside by just walking normally, eonni is totally right that appa would do something like this.... I have to use plan B now" I said to myself.

I went to my closet and rummaged all my clothes, searching for some things that I usually don't use.

"good thing I have this" I smiled.

I arranged all the things I need before doing the other plan.

"jieun and eunje, im not leaving you two behind" I put eunje my stuff animal fish and jieun my guitar in its cover.

------------------

i hope that you enjoy this chapter and more chapter to go!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

comments are kindly appreciated by the writer!

by the way this is my fb account : https://www.facebook.com/ayu21yuah54

twitter account: ayu21_yuah54

More on Love than Hateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें