We spent the better part of an hour just sitting around and joking, seeing Legend around his friends made him that much sexier because it showed me just how much he cared about them, I could tell he saw them ass his brothers and that was so sexy to me. My friends were different, not bad different just different.... they were more of the motivation by tough love type if they felt like you were slacking off they would tell you about it and make you get your shyt together. With Legend and his friends, it was motivation through encouragement, I could tell Legend wanted all of his friends to succeed and I got the feeling that if they ever got to the point where they made more money than him he would be genuinely happy for them.... with my friends it was a competition.

"So Cody, what are your intentions for my bro? Legend is the type of dude who loves hard and falls fast, I just trying to see if you are on some get some dick and then dip, or if your plan on taming this nigga because Lord knows he needs it." D-Man asked and I glanced at Legend who seemed interested in my answer.

"We'll see.... unlike your friend I don't like to rush into things. So we'll take it one day at a time and once we establish where we want this to go then I'll be able to give you a better answer." I said and D-Man nodded.

"Ayy look I'm not trying to interrogate you, but my boy has a lot of money and I wanna make sure you're not looking for a come up, I know you're in college so what are you going to school for." D-Man asked.

"D-Man chill." Legend said staring at his friend. "Cody you don't have to answer that." Legend said and I know most people would be offended by the questions but I didn't have anything to hide, plus it seemed to me he was genuinely looking out for his friend.

"I'm studying to be a math teacher and you don't have to worry about me trying to get Legend's money.... I have my own, I just have to graduate college in order to access it... it was one of the conditions that my parents put in place before they died." I said looking at D-Man who looked a little embarrassed. "According to my aunt, they were really big on education and wanted me to learn the value of hard work, which is why I'm a struggling college student but I feel like it's going to be for my benefit in the long run."

"D-Man how do you make your money? I know you got that sports car dealership that you run with Jizzle and Murda... you should definitely let me get one for a pre-graduation present by the way.... but you also take a lot of trips, so what's your side hustle?" Jerú asked and D-Man smiled.

"I'm a personal trainer." D-Man said standing up and revealing his abs. "I train all your favorite rappers, athletes, actors, and models. It's pays well enough to keep my bank account looking nice. Now shouldn't you be heading home or something? It's way past your bedtime kid." D-Man said and I noticed Jerú tense up.

"It's the weekend, I don't have school tomorrow dumbass..... plus I'm staying here tonight. Legend needs someone to watch the house while he goes to that game tomorrow." Jerú said and I'm not going to lie I was nervous about the game because in all honestly, I didn't watch sports that shyt was way too confusing for me.

"Well, this was fun.... Chae, you ready to get outta here?" Joel (I refuse to call him Jizzle) asked Chae. As everyone started to get up from the table I noticed Legend seemed distracted, so once everyone had cleared out I walked over to him.

"Sorry about D-Man.... he's got a big heart, he's always looking out for us and in some ways, he's the most protective of our group. But he was outta pocket with how he came at you, I'll talk to him and let him know that wasn't coo." Legend said quietly.

"You don't have to.... he's looking out for his friend and I respect that, hopefully when it comes time for you to meet my friends you're just as understanding because they tend to want your entire history." I said smiling and Legend smirked.

"I'm more than capable of handling myself... not as well as you but I can hold my own. So tomorrow I gotta take D-Man to the airport, then when I get back we gotta drive to Cleveland..... hopefully the roads aren't too bad." Legend said.

"So who's all going with us?" I asked.

"Just me, you, and Chris. I was thinking about taking Rú but he gets way too hype at these games and I'm really not trying to get kicked out of the stadium.... oh and I hoped you packed something warm to wear." Legend said and my eyes got big. "See you were in such a rush to get some dick that you completely forgot, that's fine we can stop by your place and you can grab a couple of things. Let's go." Legend said getting up, we drove to my apartment and I tried not to think about what happened last time I was in this car but those memories were burned into my head. We pulled up at the same time as LaChae and Joel, as we started to head inside.

"CODY!!!!" Osian called out and I swear I just wanted his nigga to disappear but it was like from the second he saw me at my job he decided right there that he was going to make it his life's mission to get me back.........

****** QUESTIONS ******

1) What should be the next stories I post chapters for; Amor é Eterno, As Time Goes By 3, Brittany Hills Chronicles: Act 3, Brittany Hills Seattle, Defender, Demon's Song, Exiled Again, Fraternity Row, Final Semester, Hell On An Angel 3, Ruthless or Their Bottom? PICK SIX!!!!!!

(SUPPORTING CHARACTER)

OSIAN